What's new

The 10 most common strategic blunders?

@tvsram1992 thats a good one.... Made me laugh.... However we just collecting hate by replying bad people on PDF.... Am sure your post had made many chinese angry and as a result they may be cursing you.... Nevertheless i like the post....
Well i dont intend to hurt Chinese , they are our brothers . Thats only for Martian and Anti Indians , so i quoted him . Martian would not have looked at my post if i posted " please look in mirror before making comment on others " so highlighted them .

@tvsram1992 i understand that.... Even i lost my temper. Check thread top GDP list.... Replying to bad people here is like wrestling with pig in mud.... We get dirty but Pig enjoys.... Its difficult to change bad peoples attitude here. After all for many its their job. They earn through spreading hate on net.... i understand u brother.

@tvsram1992 i understand that.... Even i lost my temper. Check thread top GDP list.... Replying to bad people here is like wrestling with pig in mud.... We get dirty but Pig enjoys.... Its difficult to change bad peoples attitude here. After all for many its their job. They earn through spreading hate on net.... i understand u brother.
You know negative always seems to be attractive and drags us until we fall as prey . Its some people job to make us lose patience and become angry . You know who are they . Chinese are good people but its these internet warriors who bring bad name to their country in pdf .

Nehru attacking China with Indian Forward Policy.

1. Nehru set India on a collision course with China.

2. India has spent a lot of money on defense after the humiliating loss in 1962.

3. India looked like an aggressor and weak in the eyes of the international community.

4. China recognizes India as an expansionist imperialist (holding occupied Chinese territories in South Tibet and Sikkim) and hence, no Chinese economic aid has been given to pathetically poor India. In contrast, China has provided the Africans with $20 billion and ASEAN with $25 billion over a three-year period.

Nehru's attack on China fulfills practically all ten of your benchmarks.

we gave a donation of 55 billion $(in today's value) aid to pathetic chinese poor people in 1933...it was our money...

chinese back-stabbed in 1962.....COWARDS..

Are you sure you live in America and not in a cave in Tibet??
The whole world supported India against China.........Just google it once.
We did not invade sikkim, nor did we invade Arunachal Pradesh. They are a part of our legacy as the succesor of The british indian empire.
We too have provided Africa with $10 billion..........We do not need aid:lol: We spend more than $100 billion yearly on our poor:azn:

Don't convince him. CCP will be sending their death squads after him if he agrees.

I'd rate current blunder China is doing on SCS..pushing small countries so that they can form a block against China.

Back
Top Bottom