What's new

That's what Indian politicians teaching young Indians

this is just insane - they way they preach hate toward pakistan .

looool idiots dont know an iota about pakistani. i would liek to tell my fellow - indian members here - this is an military website so think of their rational .

PAKISTANI PEOPLE DONT HATE INDIAN. i was rather treated in a greta manner - everytime i visited pakistan. Pakistani are probably - truely freaks - because they give you so much love and care and warmth and respect that you just loose it . i must have gained 4-5 kgs in every trip to pakistan and made 100 new entry in my mobile - with new friends.

-----------------------------

i hope this hate spreading stop some day . people of india and pakistan need to know about each other - we are just bloody same may be pakistani are a little more friendly.

same no we are not SAME!! Pakistanis are always nicer & for THAT my friend we get screwed over!!! we always want this whole concept of FRIENDS and in return we only get accusations and blames and i don't know what else thrown in our faces!!!

i live in DUBAI and i have realized that there are two types of INDIANS....one the South Indians those people are amazing you can love them & be their friend and respect will be returned with equal respect if not more!!!

HOWEVER, the NORTH INDIANS....now they are just too full of themselves and just hate PAKISTANIS...and i guess it has more to do with a common border with pakistan or more interest in news or whatever that maybe!!!

These videos were extremist hindu reactions after 26/11 terror attacks in which 10 pakistani national came to mumbai in dead of night and sprayed bullets on hapeless civilans leaving more than 170 dead and over 300 injured.

we too have the grusome experiences of parliament attack and mumbai train blasts which too were handiwork of pak based LET and jaish.

I would like to see the reactions of pakistani ppl when karachi city is targeted say by a hindu terrorist named "Hari Lal"(thats what Zaid hamid called Ajmal kasab) killing scores of ur ppl.

I dont condone it ,but such anti pakistan slogans are on very expected lines when our cities face mayhem created by socalled "non state pakistani actors"...

My dear you need to do cool minded analysis. I will not deny soft-core war between agencies but just consider timing of Mumbai attacks and parliament attack. It seems to have some question marks. When Pakistani agencies are struggling at home grounds and international atmosphere is not suitable no one in suitable state of mind will do this. However if we believe Indian version of stories then how these terrorists travelled through heavily guarded sea comes in question. Same is the case in you parliament attack story.

Let’s don’t dig history just about 40 years ago, what was role of Indians in Pakistan’s civil war. One of your very senior politician was penalized under safety act of India because he openly said that there was Indian army also under the cover of Mukhti Bahni and what about Indra’s famous quote

“We have taken the revenge of 1000 years of rule”

This show how deep is hate rooted there.

There are many examples that can be quoted here. Hate is double sided phenomenon but you people are far ahead in this issue.

Also please don’t shout by making your lines bold very mature persons are members of this forum and they read calmly even hate dipped post also.

There is comparison galore. No subject on India is being discussed by the netizens, without China and Pakistan creeping through in the discussions. China in terms of developmental issues, mostly and Pakistan, terrorism related issues, mostly. China being admired, mostly and Pakistan being vilified, mostly. Not without reasons though

China has two decade of ‘super fast’ economic growth to show. The maximum number of people, who have moved from poverty to abundance, is such short time, in recorded human history. It has glittering cities, raising vertically each puncturing the sky. Highways crisscrossing the whole of the country. Trains, which run well above 350km/hour and tracks, being laid everyday and shrinking the country everyday, while wowing the whole world.

Pakistan, on the other hand, has the opposite to show. From once, being the Crowning glory of a promising Islamic state east of Bosphorus strait, to be counted amongst failed state and being grouped along with Afghanistan - AfPak.

Nothing could have been starker in comparison, if we compare China an atheist state and Pakistan a theist state. Both the states as in their current identity were bored around the same time. China floundered in the first few decades and the Pakistan was the promising raising star. And then, both these countries engaged the west and mostly USA. The results are there for everyone to see.

I never had the fortune to visit Pakistan, but was lucky enough to walk the streets of Shanghai and Beijing quite a few times.

India has managed to exist throughout these years with modest achievements to show. A state constituting many nations, secular, by constitution, where, more people are killed in the name of religion. The largest Muslim population for any Country in the world, yet constituting just twenty percent India’s population. Where one Hindu’s religious ritual directly contradicts another’s. A country, where, there is no common language in which every citizen of the country can communicate in.

We get patted for being the largest democracy in the world. We get patted to be the reservoir of the largest science educated human pool and the largest English speaking population, yet thirty percent of our population is illiterate. We get petted for a working (somewhat) legal and ‘law and order’ system yet the last person we would like to interact with, is a policeman.

We run down China, for being a non-democracy and we rundown Pakistan for being a theocracy. But, we vote for the politician of our cast, creed and religion, who promises temple or a mosque in addition to “Pani Kapda Makan”.

We rundown the USA and west, in general, for being an immoral society, where women show skin and yet, proudly flaunt Khajuraho and Kamasuta.

We proclaim at the top of our voice that we are a secular democracy, but overlook people dying of hunger, a country where almost fifty percent of the citizen officially lives in poverty.

A country where contradictions within contradictions keep us tied up in knots. For an outsider, it’s like Durian, either you love it or hate it. There is no middle path.

China today is a society that has moved away from distribution of poverty to equitable distribution of wealth.
An average Chinese, sound confident and non-apologetic. The have faith in their leaders and their administration that runs like a corporate. Leaders, move to national scene based on performance - their performance in provinces and cities. China is country which runs like a corporate. Decisions are taken and implemented. They are focused and have clear-cut goals and national interest in place.

We may not agree with their way, but their ways delivers. Delivers desirable results

We also do not agree with Pakistan’s ways, but it to delivers. Delivers undesirable results.

We need to let go holier than thou attitude. Develop an open attitude towards everything that is alien to us. We are not and NOT I MEAN the epitome of everything civilized, everything cultured and everything intellectual. Running down every country, society, systems and culture that is alien to us, and turning our backs to everything novel, would turn us into the proverbial ostrich with its head dug in sand.

The rich Indian civilization that we talk about came around, because we accepted ideas that were novel. We cultivated a culture of openness and discussion, which enriched the society. Today almost everything that we take pride in are centuries old. We have nothing to show that we have achieved in modern age and post modern age.

With the opening of the “windows” China is reaping what they have sown since 1980s. Pakistan is reaping what it had sown since the 80s.

One society is on its way to be the superpower in the next few decades and the other back to Stone Age.

We have to learn a lot.

You couldnt be more wrong in your analysis, because you see no matter how many times you Indians try to protray us as a failed state, we are far from it and have at times even surpassed India in terms of achieving a higher GPA. Now i am no economy expert however you are more then welcome to read through the economy section, even perhaps open one interms of Pakistan beng a failed state and the Pakistani members having a greater know how about the economics will prove you wrong.

A piece of advice just don't believe everything you find on the internet true and specially against Pakistan.

same no we are not SAME!! Pakistanis are always nicer & for THAT my friend we get screwed over!!! we always want this whole concept of FRIENDS and in return we only get accusations and blames and i don't know what else thrown in our faces!!!

i live in DUBAI and i have realized that there are two types of INDIANS....one the South Indians those people are amazing you can love them & be their friend and respect will be returned with equal respect if not more!!!

HOWEVER, the NORTH INDIANS....now they are just too full of themselves and just hate PAKISTANIS...and i guess it has more to do with a common border with pakistan or more interest in news or whatever that maybe!!!
I do have absolutely same experience. With south Indian we discuss and joke from politics to religion very openly mindedly but north Indian not only Pakistanis even other communities are also scared. Good and bad are every where but in general these are full of hate. May be when Khalistan will reality and we would have one country between us this situation will get better.:agree:

INDIANS said PAKISTAN will be failed state in 1947, then again in 1965,then in 71,then in 1998,then when BENAZIR died!!!

so for indians we have always been a state heading towards failure!!!

however,our economy is in SHAMBLES because we are fighting a WAR for the WORLD ALONE!!!

before declaring us a failed state people should look at where we started from & mashallah how far have we got.....

Pakistani cult talk about breaking India into many pieces publicly.

Please gimme a break

Zaid Hamid and Hameed Gul etc. openly comes on national TV and talks about how Pakistan "helped" the rebels in Indian NE and Khalistan etc. And how Pakistan will break "brahman" India into tiny pieces. Pakistan is far ahead in this game , dude.

Zaid Hamid and Hameed Gul etc. openly comes on national TV and talks about how Pakistan "helped" the rebels in Indian NE and Khalistan etc. And how Pakistan will break "brahman" India into tiny pieces. Pakistan is far ahead in this game , dude.

But none of our political parties, especially mainstream political parties, have indulges in minority massacre. And, yes! Pakistani voters will never vote to a mass killer. Like Indians do. By the way, I am impressed by the Indian voters' intellect. They will vote any criminal who have developed India. Do what ever you want. Just make some roads and buildings and be in the assembly again to kill your own people. Bharat mata ki jay.

My dear you need to do cool minded analysis. I will not deny soft-core war between agencies but just consider timing of Mumbai attacks and parliament attack. It seems to have some question marks. When Pakistani agencies are struggling at home grounds and international atmosphere is not suitable no one in suitable state of mind will do this. However if we believe Indian version of stories then how these terrorists travelled through heavily guarded sea comes in question. Same is the case in you parliament attack story.

Let’s don’t dig history just about 40 years ago, what was role of Indians in Pakistan’s civil war. One of your very senior politician was penalized under safety act of India because he openly said that there was Indian army also under the cover of Mukhti Bahni and what about Indra’s famous quote

“We have taken the revenge of 1000 years of rule”

This show how deep is hate rooted there.

There are many examples that can be quoted here. Hate is double sided phenomenon but you people are far ahead in this issue.

Also please don’t shout by making your lines bold very mature persons are members of this forum and they read calmly even hate dipped post also.

"However if we believe Indian version of stories then how these terrorists travelled through heavily guarded sea comes in question"

Pakistan has accepted that Ajmal Kasab is pakistani national.
Also Pakistan has accepted this fact that assailants of 26/11 terror attack sailed from karachi and even tracked the shop from which boat used in attack were purchased.And this has been revealed through the course of ur own investgation.

Now its amazing that some ppl like u still have doubts in ur mind about 26/11investgation conducted pakistan govt itself.

U cant even trust ur own govt when comes to matter related to india.

Why?

Isnt because of yrs of hatread and complete mistrust towards india.
It takes two to tango or say go to war.

The bold lettered paragraph is intended put pakistani ppl indian shoes to understand anguish of indians after 26/11 before cribbing why indians are so hostile towards pakistan.

I keep talking about 26/11 event here since that vedio is part of post26/11 hostile condition and must be read in that context.

I dont want to go in to the reasons,but we all know that india and pakistan never been friends since their inception in 47.Every time an event like 26/11 occurs we see huge surge of anti pakistanism in india.

We have our own zaid hamids's in india. But please dont blame the entire india, because india is so diverse, you cannot say pointing one incident and frame it as this is india. The same way i have learned in this forum that Pakistan is not full of india haters.... You just need to make an effort to know each other country more.. and dont go by newspaper reports... intract with each other more in such forums like these.. and try to learn about the other part of india.

"However if we believe Indian version of stories then how these terrorists travelled through heavily guarded sea comes in question"

Pakistan has accepted that Ajmal Kasab is pakistani national.
Also Pakistan has accepted this fact that assailants of 26/11 terror attack sailed from karachi and even tracked the shop from which boat used in attack were purchased.And this has been revealed through the course of ur own investgation.

Now its amazing that some ppl like u still have doubts in ur mind about 26/11investgation conducted pakistan govt itself.

U cant even trust ur own govt when comes to matter related to india.

Why?

Isnt because of yrs of hatread and complete mistrust towards india.
It takes two to tango or say go to war.

The bold lettered paragraph is intended put pakistani ppl indian shoes to understand anguish of indians after 26/11 before cribbing why indians are so hostile towards pakistan.

I keep talking about 26/11 event here since that vedio is part of post26/11 hostile condition and must be read in that context.

I dont want to go in to the reasons,but we all know that india and pakistan never been friends since their inception in 47.Every time an event like 26/11 occurs we see huge surge of anti pakistanism in india.

My dear write more like this, I want to see how deep is hate rooted inside you and how you have become slave of one incident..

If for one moment we consider we are responsible for this mumbai drama then you are also not like a “Sati Sawatri” lady. You people also have equal share in all respect. Problem come when we think with one sided approach. If you want to bold even whole paragraph ok go ahead do that. For me it is an etiquette issue and every one groomed properly will consider this

My dear write more like this, I want to see how deep is hate rooted inside you and how you have become slave of one incident..

If for one moment we consider we are responsible for this mumbai drama then you are also not like a “Sati Sawatri” lady. You people also have equal share in all respect. Problem come when we think with one sided approach. If you want to bold even whole paragraph ok go ahead do that. For me it is an etiquette issue and every one groomed properly will consider this

"Problem come when we think with one sided approach"

Yes,u must give this advice to the fellow who started this thread depicting indian diatribe to the surprise of all Sati Sawatris on ur side.

My intention isnt hurt to anyones feelings.
But lets be clear as Billy Joel's song goes "We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it".

Bold letters are good if used in appropriate places as it helps u highlights the section u want better attention.

ok Indian channels link everything to ISI...Indian Policy makers make statements like Pakistan is a terrorist nation and should be wiped out!!!

Indians make movies(entertainment for the masses & a hit means that the masses loved it or support the idea) on anti-pakistan stories....

all you need to do is watch zee news,ndtv,star news in the evening and you will see atleast 1 show anti pakistan...

on our side we only got ZAID HAMID & HAMID GUL.....

compare the two diffrences you will know who hates who!!!

friendship with INDIA is fooling yourself i think from a PAKISTANI point of view!!

My intention isnt hurt to anyones feelings.
But lets be clear as Billy Joel's song goes "We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it".

Bold letters are good if used in appropriate places as it helps u highlights the section u want better attention.

Yes you are right, we didn't start the fire.

Even we didn't start the partition.

Islamic extremism was never a problem until the Pakistani militants started the fire in Kashmiri villages. Indian army was far far away from Kashmiri civilian areas, in the LoC and the Chinese border. Those days we had TV serials on the national network on culture and natural beauty of Kashmir, and why every Indian should at least once visit Kashmir. Everything was going just fine, everyone knew where the Dul Lake was how friendly were the Kashmiris. Army entered Kashmir only to save the pundits from the militants across the border.

It again started by Pakistan in Afghanistan, when everything was fine and people were happy Pakistan wasn't pleased to see an India friendly Afghanistan. They tickled the Soviet's a$$es and invited them into a war. Russians suffered losses but Afghanistan was totally destroyed. Pakistani foreign policy of brute force coercion have led to destruction of both Afghanistan and Kashmir.

Yes you are right, we didn't start the fire.

Even we didn't start the partition.

Islamic extremism was never a problem until the Pakistani militants started the fire in Kashmiri villages. Indian army was far far away from Kashmiri civilian areas, in the LoC and the Chinese border. Those days we had TV serials on the national network on culture and natural beauty of Kashmir, and why every Indian should at least once visit Kashmir. Everything was going just fine, everyone knew where the Dul Lake was how friendly were the Kashmiris. Army entered Kashmir only to save the pundits from the militants across the border.

It again started by Pakistan in Afghanistan, when everything was fine and people were happy Pakistan wasn't pleased to see an India friendly Afghanistan. They tickled the Soviet's a$$es and invited them into a war. Russians suffered losses but Afghanistan was totally destroyed. Pakistani foreign policy of brute force coercion have led to destruction of both Afghanistan and Kashmir.

woohooo....wonder what you are smoking or are you just visitng us from BR.....my friend you are in for a rude awakening only if you just visit some of the threads on kashmir.....you will have your misunderstandings cleared up!!

Back
Top Bottom