What's new

Terrorists in Syria Using Prisoners as "Human Bombs"

Harry_Thomason

Reaction score
NYT embeds with war criminals, spin and excuse craven human rights violations as "cunning."
by Tony Cartalucci

August 23, 2012 - One can only imagine the headlines had the Syrian government been caught using blindfolded prisoners to deliver trucks to enemy targets, told freedom was at hand when in reality they were delivering vehicles packed full of explosives and were essentially unwitting "human bombs." Curt articles with headlines like "ASSAD REGIME USES HUMAN BOMBS!" would surely be splashed across the Western press.

Syria_Tricked_Into_Bombing.jpg

Image: This man, identified as Abu Hilal, was told he'd be given his freedom as part of a "prisoner exchange." In reality, terrorists had planted a bomb in the bed of the truck Hilal would be driving and planned to detonate it remotely as he approached a military checkpoint. Undermining yet another myth of the fraudulent "War on Terror," it appears that Al Qaeda-affiliated terrorists, in Syria, Iraq, and beyond, have used unwitting "human bombs" driving vehicles or carrying parcels rigged with explosives they had no knowledge of - claiming they are "suicide bombers."

However, it is terrorist militants operating in Syria that are employing these very tactics, apparently so frequently the Western media has feared eventually the story would get out. What would follow was a "limited hangout" provided courtesy of the New York Times, with copious amounts of literary padding to portray the craven war criminals as "human" and their premeditated violation of human rights as "desperate," even "justified."

More details: Land Destroyer: Terrorists in Syria Using Prisoners as "Human Bombs"

and you naively believed this...:lol:
what will happen if he drive to diffrent direction and get off

Terrorists themselves were telling about their crime, and there was a journalist with them who said the same thing. In his defense, he claimed he didnt knew terrorists were about to commit war crime. And you call us naive? Such confession with witnesses and truckload of evidence would be admitable in any court.

About "different direction" - why would he? He was told where exactly "prisoner exchange is happening", that "his parents are waiting there."

So if anyone is naive, its anyone who dismisses thousands of the terrorists crimes even with tangible evidence, while blindly believing in Assad's crimes without a single proof.

I can paste here million of photos which killed cildren and women by 203mm mortars and air dropped bombs...are Syrian generals-colonels-prime minister terrorist? you are not naive, you are ......

Buddy a simple question
What will Pakistan/Turkey/even US or any other country do if a bunch of armed jihadists, supported by enemies of the country, along with al-Qaeda, try to destabilize the country?
All of the mess was started by terrorists.

I can paste here million of photos which killed cildren and women by 203mm mortars and air dropped bombs...are Syrian generals-colonels-prime minister terrorist? you are not naive, you are ......

terrorist also use mortars, they also use civilians as a human shield (confirmed even by the Red cross). In cross-fire - sure, army could have killed some civilians while targeting the terrorists hiding among civilians, BUT I'm yet to see s SINGLE evidence of army killing unarmed civilians, specifically targeting them. West and Arabs media screams about it for almost two years now, never providing any proof.

On the other hand, there are LOADS of evidence of terrorists killing civilians. Even the biggest haters of Assad have seen plenty of them, yet they are grasping the straws that its Assad who is evil, basing it purely on hatred and media brainwashing.

I will tell you all my personal experience I visited Jeddah 2 weeks ago...n I was at the mall(Haifa Mall near Palestine street) there i met a Syrian guy who was working in the mall ...I asked him what is going on in Syria..whoz Right n whoz wrong...he told me that Assad is killing women and children and hez wrong we dont want him..and he is killing innocent ppl...n even his father did the same too..If a Syrian is saying his President is wrong n they dont want him thn why Iranians and others are jumping over this issue.??let Syrians decide wht they want..stop supplying tht terrorist regime weapons to kill ur own Muslim brothers

I will tell you all my personal experience I visited Jeddah 2 weeks ago...n I was at the mall(Haifa Mall near Palestine street) there i met a Syrian guy who was working in the mall ...I asked him what is going on in Syria..whoz Right n whoz wrong...he told me that Assad is killing women and children and hez wrong we dont want him..and he is killing innocent ppl...n even his father did the same too..If a Syrian is saying his President is wrong n they dont want him thn why Iranians and others are jumping over this issue.??let Syrians decide wht they want..stop supplying tht terrorist regime weapons to kill ur own Muslim brothers

Yeah, and I was at dinner yesterday with Natali Portman :) See? Thats not evidence.

Now, fact is - majority of Syrians support Assad, confirmed even by Qatar, who are as anti-Assad as it gets. Another FACT - despite of massive propaganda how Assad is killing "peaceful demonstrators", they never showed a single proof of it.

Is there opposition? Of course, every country in the World have it. Another thing is true as well - there is not a single country in the World which would allow terrorists to kill and bomb freely, not US, not EU, not Arabs would allow that. And yet when Syria is defending itself against Al-Qaeda and similar, Syria becomes evil? Its just weird how hypocritical people are.

and you naively believed this...:lol:
what will happen if he drive to diffrent direction and get off
Most Pakistanis are like water, you take the shape of whatever you are poured into.
you go to saudi you become anti-Iran, you go to Turkey you become a terrorists lover.
however people in Pakistan itself have no sympathy for these terrorists because you country is a victim of them.
people die in Pakistan because of terrorists like these and yet you support them.
shame on you!

Back
Top Bottom