What's new

Tejas is better than MiG, it's the best: Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice what you preach..

:lol: what a kiddish lame response

Correct em.. :lol:

Yeah still has more Pakistani components,design tha. Lca,lch,Arjun combined have India. Parts.. If any.. :D
Yeah.. Typical Pakistani fanboy mindset.. Ignorance is bliss :)

Nope.. But your post says a lot about your ignorance and foolishness when it comes to defence tech and capabilities.. Or it it bias was n jealously .. Coz of yet another multi billion dollar failure like ur Arjun .. Only 119 of which are in service for face saving? Or the other 70% weapons produced by DRDO ? No wonder India. Forces have more faith in foreign products than... We'll u get the point.. :D

Again, diverting when you have no response left.. :)... talk to me when you have anything locally designed in Pakistan except a twin propeller plan like Musha (or whatever its name is)...Getting mahines designed by China and then locally producing the low end components of that within Pakistan is hardly worthy of anyone's jealousy :)

Lol do i need too? Wasn't the recent report abt the short range of Lcas radar not an eye opener itself? Or perhaps you should learn more and rant less when it comes to technical stuff?

Comprehension issues much?? I was talking about your brain fart regarding 1100 crashes :)

For more info visit the JFT thread..

Meh!!! who wants to read about 1970's technology

And what it's lca? Low crap aircraft? :rofl:

Low Crap aircraft, crapping on the Thunda Bundar :)

Correct em.. :lol:

Again, diverting when you have no response left.. :)... talk to me when you have anything locally designed in Pakistan except a twin propeller plan like Musha (or whatever its name is)...Getting mahines designed by China and then locally producing the low end components of that within Pakistan is hardly worthy of anyone's jealousy :)

Comprehension issues much?? I was talking about your brain fart regarding 1100 crashes :)

Low Crap aircraft, crapping on the Thunda Bundar :)

Pakistan never claim they build JF 17 by themselves, Pakistan and China both claim JF 17 is a joint venture that require both nations to make great contribution to the program.

Not lame nor a excuse.. Think abt it... Instead of worshipping mass murderers.. Lol

Bitter truth > butt hurt indian troll..:lol:

Doesn't know jack abt Pak defence tech.. Not even the name of one if the most exported Pak product yet tries to act like an expert... Lmao..
B&B syndrome at work .. Lmao!

Blind or something? Look at the posts above news frm 2011.. Lol... A world record unmatched by any just like ur air combat history.. :lol:

Meh.. U gotta have a working brain to read even the most basic stuff...

Readin abt tech evolution n capabilities of a modern 4th gen fighter is beyond ya...:lol:

[lLow Crap aircraft, crapping on the Thunda Bundar :)

Yo man crap Dnt fly .. Lol crap: shit..

A stain on HAL and India's pride.. :laugh:

As for thunda bandar tht shit Dnt even rhyme my niga.. Epic fail..

Another thing Dnt ya guys worship monkeys? :lol: so should I take bandar as a complement or what.

P.S respect da monkeys ma main man.. :lol:

Todaloo

Pakistan never claim they build JF 17 by themselves, Pakistan and China both claim JF 17 is a joint venture that require both nations to make great contribution to the program.

Yup it's a collaboration a joint venture .. A success ..

Not lame nor a excuse.. Think abt it... Instead of worshipping mass murderers.. Lol

Bitter truth > butt hurt indian troll..:lol:

Doesn't know jack abt Pak defence tech.. Not even the name of one if the most exported Pak product yet tries to act like an expert... Lmao..
B&B syndrome at work .. Lmao!

Blind or something? Look at the posts above news frm 2011.. Lol... A world record unmatched by any just like ur air combat history.. :lol:

Meh.. U gotta have a working brain to read even the most basic stuff...

Readin abt tech evolution n capabilities of a modern 4th gen fighter is beyond ya...:lol:

Yo man crap Dnt fly .. Lol crap: shit..

A stain on HAL and India's pride.. :laugh:

As for thunda bandar tht shit Dnt even rhyme my niga.. Epic fail..

Another thing Dnt ya guys worship monkeys? :lol: so should I take bandar as a complement or what.

P.S respect da monkeys ma main man.. :lol:

Todaloo

Yup it's a collaboration a joint venture .. A success ..

JF 17 program allowed Pakistan to learn the know how with a baby step for future Pakistan indigenous manufacture fighter jet.

Same goes with Jf-17 and anyother chinese made aircraft. You would do well to heed ur own advice.

Spend some time here you will understand the reason for that post..... Btw Welcome to PDF :)

JF 17 program allowed Pakistan to learn the know how with a baby step for future Pakistan indigenous manufacture fighter jet.

JF 17 is chinese reject goods that the pakistanis lap up because they have no alternative. Good for us, we can direct SU 30 MKIs, future rafale and FGFAs to Chinese facing border.

Tejas is better than MiG 21, it's the best: Pilot of MiG 21,if can drop MIG 21 ,I should say any word.

Tejas is better than MiG 21, it's the best: Pilot of MiG 21,if can drop MIG 21 ,I should say any word.

As usual the post does not make any sense at all .

The thread will make sense to the people who wants rational discussion unlike you .

rational discussion is
Tejas is better than MiG 21.

Still awaiting a list of those great contributions (in design and not manufacturing) except some Pakistanis engineers stationed in China during the design process (for user specifications etc) and the financial contribution (probably from the US dollars received for WOT). I know now some avionics are also being designed / produced jointly, and that's what I referred to as production of low end components..

Plz tell me Tejas and MIG-29UPG which is better?

Plz tell me Tejas and MIG-29K which is better?

The Mig 29s, they can carry more loads, have the better flight performance and will have similar EW capabilities like most IAF fighters. But since Tejas is a light class fighter, it is not surprising that it carries less loads and it's flight performance will improve too. In BVR it can have some advantages and it's CAS capabilities are more than suitable to what IAF want them to do. So it offers what IAF want it to do, with good potential to improve and all that at far lower operational and upgrade costs compared to the Migs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom