What's new

TEJAS AT AMBALA STATION?

deep hacker here

New Recruit

Reaction score
I live in chandigarh and i have seen 2 to 3 tejas flying low recently since a week ago several times. i was thinking isnt tejas was for south india and if testing then it should be in the bangalore i have tried to confirm the news but no source i have found therefore asking here it was 2 or 3 tejas yes tejas i am from iaf background flying over chandigarh are they going for leh.

I live in chandigarh and i have seen 2 to 3 tejas flying low recently since a week ago several times. i was thinking isnt tejas was for south india and if testing then it should be in the bangalore i have tried to confirm the news but no source i have found therefore asking here it was 2 or 3 tejas yes tejas i am from iaf background flying over chandigarh are they going for leh.

Untested fighter with zero land attack test passed going to Leh ? LMAO !

i love you :)

i love u too

1279052383758.jpg

How you can see Ambala station from Chandigarh?

it must be ambala station, nearest base to chandigarh and i see the jet in sky not in station

my question if 2 tejas are flying from offensive base then why it is not in squardons they say its incomplete or are they fooling us. and it is in squadron?

Back
Top Bottom