What's new

techies,gamers plzzzz help me.........

if you want a powerful pc for gaming, then I suggest you better build your own rig. a pc with 3rd gen Core i7 with 8gb of RAM, ASUS NVIDIA GTX 670 FOC CARD will cost you less than 75k INR.. just my opinion ;-)

i know that, i was just asking whether it is worth the money i am paying?? or i can get it much cheaper and good quality if custom built........

That's worth it bro..If you go with custom build with same config it may take more costlier

PC gaming the Most important is the power supply then the video card and so on Dell Alienware PCs are designed for Gamers.

PC gaming the Most important is the power supply then the video card and so on Dell Alienware PCs are designed for Gamers.

but the one i mentioned excels over all alienware desktops in india but still alienware costs way higher due to its beautiful body and name....thats it......it starts from 85,000 rupees including all........

and that too excluding monitor,wireless mouse,keyboards,etc,etc

Dude cancel that sh*t and go for custom built. A gt-640 graphics card?? Roflmao, you wont be able to play BF3 with that card.

I will go for this:

i7-3770K, the K version is not really neccesary so you can stay on the 3770 to

MSI Z77A-GD65 Millitary class III Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4 GB ddr3 dual channel

2 x GTX 660TI or a single GTX 680

Power supply 900 watt or above

A harddisk (SATA III)

A SSD (for your games)

And a good case that gives good airflow possibilities.

cooler master cm 690 ii advanced is a good one for example.

And dont forget a good CPU cooler.

Back
Top Bottom