What's new

Team USA

I'm doing this to troll Yanks but anyway:
"American Football" isn't Football and you should stop calling Football "soccer".
"American Football" is a girls version of Rugby which is way better.
Baseball is basically Rounders and cricket is way more exciting.
UK > USA
I played rugby (forward) for my university and some in the air force and being American, have played my share of American football and American football, even with pads, is actually more brutal. Far more injuries. And as much as I love rugby, American football is more exciting to watch as a fan. As for cricket? It's incomprehensible to me which makes it even more boring to watch but hey, lots of people don't like American baseball for the same reason and shake their heads when I watch golf on TV, so each to his own. :nana:

aF2X1i.jpg

Go Seahawks!

I played rugby (forward) for my university and some in the air force and being American, have played my share of American football and American football, even with pads, is actually more brutal. Far more injuries. And as much as I love rugby, American football is more exciting to watch as a fan. As for cricket? It's incomprehensible to me which makes it even more boring to watch but hey, lots of people don't like American baseball for the same reason and shake their heads when I watch golf on TV, so each to his own. :nana:

aF2X1i.jpg

Go Seahawks!

American Football is like the chess of contact sports :woot:

aF2X1i.jpg

Go Seahawks!
Interesting, I didn't even know that Rugby was played at university level in the states.

Back
Top Bottom