What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

Pakistanis,

I understand that the grapes are sour. No cricketing team wants to tour your nation. Your citizens shot at members of a visiting Sri Lankan team. NZ has refused to your Pakistan since you exploded a bomb outside their hotel back in 2002. Even Bangladesh - a country which gets step motherly treatment from cricketing boards as far as test tours are concerned, has refused to tour you. Your players clamor to play in the IPL but not a single one was picked in the last auction when Pakistani players participated.

So I do understand your excitement in this case - you really want the world to see - "Hey, we are not the only unsafe ones - look at the Hindu terror saffron brigade". Sadly for you, despite its numerous touts and scam artists - the world sees India as a relatively safe place to host sporting events and a country to visit as a tourist. India is still known for its yoga, temples, forts, tea estates, pubs, beaches, festivals, trains and for all its colors.

Unfortunately, you are now known for nothing else but terrorism, militancy, radicalization and the place where Osama was found and shot. It must hurt - we both were born at about the same time and with your lesser population and more heterogeneous population you should have developed faster. Shame that you didn't and your country was broken into 2. But you brought it onto yourselves - don't blame us.

Another Indian who need to get off from his high horse ..yea yea developing faster ..let me show you some mirror

Eight Indian states account for more poor people than in the 26 poorest African countries combined, a new measure of global poverty has found

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

More of world's poor live in India than in all sub-Saharan Africa, says study | World news | The Guardian

World's lowest paid workers: Indian cleaners get just £64 after 40 YEARS of scrubbing toilets without a day off (and they've never had a pay rise!)
Two women have applied to the Guinness World Records for the lowest salary in the world

Read more: Indian cleaners earned just £64 after 40 YEARS of scrubbing toilets without a day off | Mail Online

A survey of some of the world's richest countries suggests that India ranks the worst for women, coming even lower than Saudi Arabia. The poll, by the Thomson Reuters Foundation, looked at a range of factors, from women's education and health care to job opportunities and violence against women.

source: Learning English - Words in the News - Poll finds India worst for women

The World Bank estimates that India is ranked 2nd in the world of the number of children suffering from malnutrition, after Bangladesh (in 1998), where 47% of the children exhibit a degree of malnutrition. The prevalence of underweight children in India is among the highest in the world, and is nearly double that of Sub-Saharan Africa with dire consequences for mobility, mortality, productivity and economic growth.

The UN estimates that 2.1 million Indian children die before reaching the age of 5 every year – four every minute – mostly from preventable illnesses such as diarrhoea, typhoid, malaria, measles and pneumonia. Every day, 1,000 Indian children die because of diarrhoea alone. According to the 1991 census of India, it has around 150 million children, constituting 17.5% of India's population, who are below the age of 6 years.

The 2011 Global Hunger Index (GHI) Report ranked India 15th, amongst leading countries with hunger situation. It also places India amongst the three countries where the GHI between 1996 and 2011 went up from 22.9 to 23.7, while 78 out of the 81 developing countries studied, including Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Kenya, Nigeria, Myanmar, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Malawi, succeeded in improving hunger condition

source: Malnutrition in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India ranks lowest among the world's major economies for its preparedness to tackle global environmental risks and second-lowest for economic risks, while Switzerland is on the top, a World Economic Forum (WEF) report said today

Source: India ranks low on tackling economic, environmental risk: WEF - NDTVProfit.com

You are saying our nations were born at the same time but can you compare the distribution of resources, army and funds at the time of partition? What Pakistan got compare to India?

Nobody give a fck about your IPL. Yea PCB has not got as much resources as your cricket board but still our team has got better record against your rich team and players in indian grounds as well as outside india in boht tests and one days.

A shame, a sad sad incident. But atleast the GoI is looking after these girls and ensuring their safety.

To all those Pakistani trolls- this is how a democracy works- protest. If this were Pakistan would these players' safety be assured?

ICC world cup is not what you get in your inheritance, if pakistani player is not safe as you said in your post, i think ICC should shift the tournamnet, if a hindu terror is a threat for pakistan, then its a threat for entire ICC event because all the teams interect together, if pakistani players are interacting with other players, its a threat for them as well

if there will be terrorist attacks, pakistani players including other players will come into the danger situation also

as i said, pakistani players are risking their lives and its ICC (which includes pakistan) responsibility to stand for every member nation which is being threatened and cancel this event or shift it to the better country

we cant afford another samjhota express hindu suffrooni terror and whole world just watching
What nonsense are you spouting? Saffron terror attack?? Please. Take care of your own house before you attack others fool.

+if there is such a grave risk to your players why does your PCB send these players to such a dangerous place?? Does your PCB not care about the safety of their players??

TROLL.

India should not be given status of host by ICC if they cannot manage security of players and cannot arrange equal accommodations for teams. Government of india seem helpless in the hands of Hinduvata extremist who even threatening women..thats what you can expect from these coward hinduvata extremist..disgraceful

lol- not a single hair on these women's heads have been harmed nor will they. In what sense has the GoI failed to provide security?? Have these women been attacked? Are they hurt? The only people I have ever even heard talking about " Hinduvata " is Pakistanis here on PDF. Other than that I have never even heard an Indian mention such philosophy. Either you guys have made it up or you are living in the past as,today, this movement is almost non-existent.

Who knows... They are citizen of the rape capital of the world, India.

By what measure GENIUS? Rapes per capita? NOPE. Total reported rapes? NOPE.

@Icewolf you and your freinds are the lowest of the low, using such a horrific example to meet your own egotisitc ends. What kind of human being takes such glee from the suffering of their fellow human being?

Difference between you Pakistanis and India is not that rape happens only in Inida but that it happens in both nations but only one nation's people have stood up for their countrymen and women and demanded better. The other nation has stuck their heads in the sand, let the crimes go unpunished and jumped themselves into a frenzy as their neighbour strives for more.

Can you honestly tell me these things don't happen in Pakistan? Or that India is a worse place to live for women than Pakistan- a nation where reporting such an incident would land you in jail?

You really are a despicable human being. How can you live with yourself pal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Pic of the facilities:

Such squalor. How can the GoI treat guests like this?

Another Indian who need to get off from his high horse ..yea yea developing faster ..let me show you some mirror

Eight Indian states account for more poor people than in the 26 poorest African countries combined, a new measure of global poverty has found

More of world's poor live in India than in all sub-Saharan Africa, says study | World news | The Guardian

World's lowest paid workers: Indian cleaners get just £64 after 40 YEARS of scrubbing toilets without a day off (and they've never had a pay rise!)
Two women have applied to the Guinness World Records for the lowest salary in the world

Read more: Indian cleaners earned just £64 after 40 YEARS of scrubbing toilets without a day off | Mail Online

A survey of some of the world's richest countries suggests that India ranks the worst for women, coming even lower than Saudi Arabia. The poll, by the Thomson Reuters Foundation, looked at a range of factors, from women's education and health care to job opportunities and violence against women.

The World Bank estimates that India is ranked 2nd in the world of the number of children suffering from malnutrition, after Bangladesh (in 1998), where 47% of the children exhibit a degree of malnutrition. The prevalence of underweight children in India is among the highest in the world, and is nearly double that of Sub-Saharan Africa with dire consequences for mobility, mortality, productivity and economic growth.

The UN estimates that 2.1 million Indian children die before reaching the age of 5 every year – four every minute – mostly from preventable illnesses such as diarrhoea, typhoid, malaria, measles and pneumonia. Every day, 1,000 Indian children die because of diarrhoea alone. According to the 1991 census of India, it has around 150 million children, constituting 17.5% of India's population, who are below the age of 6 years.

The 2011 Global Hunger Index (GHI) Report ranked India 15th, amongst leading countries with hunger situation. It also places India amongst the three countries where the GHI between 1996 and 2011 went up from 22.9 to 23.7, while 78 out of the 81 developing countries studied, including Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Kenya, Nigeria, Myanmar, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Malawi, succeeded in improving hunger condition

India ranks lowest among the world's major economies for its preparedness to tackle global environmental risks and second-lowest for economic risks, while Switzerland is on the top, a World Economic Forum (WEF) report said today

Source: India ranks low on tackling economic, environmental risk: WEF - NDTVProfit.com

You are saying our nations were born at the same time but can you compare the distribution of resources, army and funds at the time of partition? What Pakistan got compare to India?

Nobody give a fck about your IPL. Yea PCB has not got as much resources as your cricket board but still our team has got better record against your rich team and players in indian grounds as well as outside india in boht tests and one days.

Pray tell, between Pakistan and India which nation's poverty rates are coming done by an impressive rate year on year and which nation's poverty rates are increasing year on year?

Pray tell, between Pakistan and India which nation's poverty rates are coming done by an impressive rate year on year and which nation's poverty rates are increasing year on year?

well if you have some comparison charts or any statistics then please bring it in here

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report
India, the world's second fastest growing economy, has been ranked as poorer than its blighted enemy Pakistan in a United Nations report on global poverty.

The report also finds more 'gender equality' in conservative Pakistan than in 'tolerant' India.
Its findings amount to a wake-up call for a nation which has taken great pride in its rapid economic growth and the increasing clout of its billionaire business leaders but has failed to share the spoils with its poor. Britain's Department for Internmational Development has pointed to this chequered progress to justify its continuing aid to India.

The Human Development Report reveals that while India ranks slightly above Pakistan in its level of 'human development' – based on life expectancy, schooling and per capita income – its wider poverty level is worse than Pakistan's.
In absolute terms, 41.6 per cent of India's 1.1 billion people earned less than 78 pence per day compared with 22.6 per cent of Pakistan's 173 million.
The report quotes its 'multi-dimensional poverty index' which includes measures of schooling, child mortality, nutrition, access to electricity, toilets, drinking water, and hygienic living conditions, and reveals India is poorer.

It found 53.7 per cent of Indians suffering from this broader kind of poverty, compared with 49 per cent of Pakistanis.
More surprisingly, India is ranked below Pakistan and Bangladesh on gender equality which reflects maternal death rates, teenage pregnancies, access to education, and the number of women parliamentarians and in the workplace.
India's rural development minister Jairam Ramesh said the report highlighted the prevalence of poverty in the midst of economic growth and the possibility that "actually economic development may lead to retrogression of social indices." Priya Subramanian of Save the Children said India's poor ranking reflected a lack of political will to tackle poverty.
"It is things like healthcare and education which have India lagging behind Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. These countries are well on track and India, with its fast growing economy, has still not got its act together," she said.
"While we have a new band of millionaires, on the other side people continue to suffer endlessly. Millions still live below the poverty line and go to sleep hungry. The [economic] growth has not flowed towards them," she added.

source: Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph

lol- not a single hair on these women's heads have been harmed nor will they. In what sense has the GoI failed to provide security?? Have these women been attacked? Are they hurt? The only people I have ever even heard talking about " Hinduvata " is Pakistanis here on PDF. Other than that I have never even heard an Indian mention such philosophy. Either you guys have made it up or you are living in the past as,today, this movement is almost non-existent.

why accommodation of Pakistani team was arranged in stadium unlike others? was it not because of fear of these hinduvata extremist who were threatening these female players?

You never heard about hinuvata. Read this to knwo what is hinduvata

Hindutva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

let me share some videos

well if you have some comparison charts or any statistics then please bring it in here

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report
India, the world's second fastest growing economy, has been ranked as poorer than its blighted enemy Pakistan in a United Nations report on global poverty.

The report also finds more 'gender equality' in conservative Pakistan than in 'tolerant' India.
Its findings amount to a wake-up call for a nation which has taken great pride in its rapid economic growth and the increasing clout of its billionaire business leaders but has failed to share the spoils with its poor. Britain's Department for Internmational Development has pointed to this chequered progress to justify its continuing aid to India.

The Human Development Report reveals that while India ranks slightly above Pakistan in its level of 'human development' – based on life expectancy, schooling and per capita income – its wider poverty level is worse than Pakistan's.
In absolute terms, 41.6 per cent of India's 1.1 billion people earned less than 78 pence per day compared with 22.6 per cent of Pakistan's 173 million.
The report quotes its 'multi-dimensional poverty index' which includes measures of schooling, child mortality, nutrition, access to electricity, toilets, drinking water, and hygienic living conditions, and reveals India is poorer.

It found 53.7 per cent of Indians suffering from this broader kind of poverty, compared with 49 per cent of Pakistanis.
More surprisingly, India is ranked below Pakistan and Bangladesh on gender equality which reflects maternal death rates, teenage pregnancies, access to education, and the number of women parliamentarians and in the workplace.
India's rural development minister Jairam Ramesh said the report highlighted the prevalence of poverty in the midst of economic growth and the possibility that "actually economic development may lead to retrogression of social indices." Priya Subramanian of Save the Children said India's poor ranking reflected a lack of political will to tackle poverty.
"It is things like healthcare and education which have India lagging behind Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. These countries are well on track and India, with its fast growing economy, has still not got its act together," she said.
"While we have a new band of millionaires, on the other side people continue to suffer endlessly. Millions still live below the poverty line and go to sleep hungry. The [economic] growth has not flowed towards them," she added.

source: Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph
The facts are poverty is falling at a rate of ~1% year on year (~10,000,000 people) in India and India is looking to spend upwards of $400BN on poverty alivetaion projects by 2022.As such most of us will certainly be alive to see poverty figures of under 5% (ie Western figures) in India. Whereas poverty is increasing in Pakistan:

PAKISTAN: Increasing level of poverty in Pakistan!!

Poverty in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

As such, who know where the rates are going to bottom out and start falling. It is clear the GoP doesn't have the funds to tackle poverty in as aggressive a fashion as the Govt of India so poverty alleviation (when ever it starts to occur) will be in a very more modest manner than India's poverty battle.

It doesn't take a genius to see that poverty rates are on opposite trajectories for the nations concerned/

why accommodation of Pakistani team was arranged in stadium unlike others? was it not because of fear of these hinduvata extremist who were threatening these female players?

You never heard about hinuvata. Read this to knwo what is hinduvata

Hindutva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

let me share some videos

And.................

You've given me some YT vids and a Wiki article- so what? Do Hinduvta terrorists conduct daily suicide bombings in India? Do they attack cricket teams with AKs and RPGs? Do they storm Indian military bases? What do these links you provide mean? Go to India- see how many Indians think like the idiots in the vids.

Indians are indeed very mehman nawaz people, i will testify to that. My fellow Pakistani brothers, please don't generalize as their are bad apples everywhere. I was present during the 3rd one day match in Delhi, i was there in Delhi for 3 days. Had a very pleasant trip, Indians were quite hospitable. One thing that surprised me was that they could immediately recognize that i was a Pakistani, it was indeed strange.

Indians are indeed very mehman nawaz people, i will testify to that. My fellow Pakistani brothers, please don't generalize as their are bad apples everywhere. I was present during the 3rd one day match in Delhi, i was there in Delhi for 3 days. Had a very pleasant trip, Indians were quite hospitable. One thing that surprised me was that they could immediately recognize that i was a Pakistani, it was indeed strange.

Thank you for the kind remarks.

On the underlined part, why was it strange ? A discerning eye can identify Indians from Pakistanis at a glance.

Thank you for the kind remarks.

On the underlined part, why was it strange ? A discerning eye can identify Indians from Pakistanis at a glance.

Well it was strange for me. When i was doing my undergrad in Canada, i could not differentiate between Indians or Pakistanis. But i guess that was me.

Another Pakistani who has his head buried in the sand. If I start posting links on what is wrong with Pakistan it will be the longest post recorded in PDF history - what do I post - finding Osama in a military garrison town, allowing Americans to kill your citizens, catching them and letting them go by paying "blood money", coups overthrowing elected governments, judicial murder of a Prime Minister, killing of a 12-14 year old child activist, raping of that Mukhataran Mai and your President claiming that people complain about rapes to emigrate, state sanctioned persecution of minorities, Shia-Sunni-Ahmadiyas killing each other, terror attacks connections for pretty much every terror act in the world, an economy exclusively dependent on aid...

And lying won't get you anywhere. India enjoys a 7-5 Test record at home last I checked.

ask your friend Jackdaws to go to pakistan ..see how many Pakistani think and act like terroristi

Oh please! Not once have I said that a significant number of Pakistanis are terrorists. I don't have any statistics at hand but I would certainly put the figure below the 0.5% mark. Nor have I stated once that India is some Shangri-La - India is a pretty backward third world nation with challenges to alleviate poverty, malnutrition clearly hampered by a corrupt government and a laborious and equally corrupt bureaucracy not to mention a completely chocked judiciary. Any Indian who denies these is probably living in a cave in the Himalayas.

Another Pakistani who has his head buried in the sand. If I start posting links on what is wrong with Pakistan it will be the longest post recorded in PDF history - what do I post - finding Osama in a military garrison town, allowing Americans to kill your citizens, catching them and letting them go by paying "blood money", coups overthrowing elected governments, judicial murder of a Prime Minister, killing of a 12-14 year old child activist, raping of that Mukhataran Mai and your President claiming that people complain about rapes to emigrate, state sanctioned persecution of minorities, Shia-Sunni-Ahmadiyas killing each other, terror attacks connections for pretty much every terror act in the world, an economy exclusively dependent on aid...

And lying won't get you anywhere. India enjoys a 7-5 Test record at home last I checked.

You Indians already post all these nonsense to generalize Pakistan and Pakistani and your previous and this post is evidence of it that you have negativity towards Pakistan

You pathetic Indian never stop moaning. When Pakistan don't take any actions against terrorism you accuse Pakistan of supporting terrorism and when Pakistan take against against terrorism and terrorists along with NATO forces then you say Pakistan killing its citizens. You pathetic Indian ignore the rape capital of India Delhi and gangs rape there and discuss mukhtaran mai. You pathetic indian ignore the assassination of Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi but discuss benaizr bhutto. You pathethic indian ignore the gender discrimination in india and ignore the caste discrimination against untouchables/dalits and conditions of minorities in india but like to open your mouth for shia. I can also fill up pages if i start discussing the social ills in Indian society so better shut your mouth and look evils in your society instead of labeling Pakistan and finding negative things there

what lie? we have better record against you in boht tests and one days

Tests won by India: 9
won by Pakistan: 12

ODIs won by India: 49
won by Pakistan : 71

India

Back
Top Bottom