What's new

Tauheen e adalat, case registered against IK

I wonder why CJ has taken this action since

Raza Abid PPP many times has insulted CJ and his courts on live TV shows. He has shown many evidence which proofs his son's corruption and claims CJ is involved. true or not why CJ has not said one single word

What Imran Khan said was also said by Atizaz Hassan and other politicans why CJ is quite and no notice there ?

CJ taking action again letter written to americans by Hussain Hiqqani and now its proofed that Altaf Hussain also wrote a letter but to UK and offered even worst things that HQ. Why CJ has not taken any action ??

I think its only politics since PMLN and MQM are new patners they are doing what PMLN is known for from past. And also not forget CJ Chaudry saab er close relative of Rana Sana Ullah PMLN.

ch-ifitkhar-the-pco-judge.jpg

Let us apply Article 6 on a PCO Judge Iftikhar Chaudhry

540120_236577406481052_1867151369_n.jpg

exactly he said "tasur ja raha hay" /"impression " not that he is certain of it.because previous practice is supreme court always take notice of important issues so why not it take notice of election rigging.

this is all cheap tactics to divert the nation from real issues faced, petrol prices raised by 2.73 per ltr just now. breakingnews.

Tau bhai what am I saying ... He misguided nation at that time due to his immaturity ... If he will apologize to nation what would be harmful to him........

hahahaha....:rofl:

Actually,Mr.Patrios,our contexts are collapsing with each other as,you think that Mr.Khan made a big mistake by supporting CJ and he should apologize to nation as his action were immature.

My Context is that Mr.Khan supported CJ for the sake of strong judiciary,not because he was immature,but sincere.
you consider his action as immaturity while I consider his action as sincerity.

So let us come to a common point to avoid intersection of our contexts ,and let us agree on one point:"Judiciary was used as a tool in past and in present it is still used as tool,last time PPP used it against Mr.Musharraf,and this time pml-n is using it against Mr.Khan,so my sympathies for both politicians as both of them did what they thought is right for their nation.

hahahaha....:rofl:

Actually,Mr.Patrios,our contexts are collapsing with each other as,you think that Mr.Khan made a big mistake by supporting CJ and he should apologize to nation as his action were immature.

My Context is that Mr.Khan supported CJ for the sake of strong judiciary,not because he was immature,but sincere.
you consider his action as immaturity while I consider his action as sincerity.

So let us come to a common point to avoid intersection of our contexts ,and let us agree on one point:"Judiciary was used as a tool in past and in present it is still used as tool,last time PPP used it against Mr.Musharraf,and this time pml-n is using it against Mr.Khan,so my sympathies for both politicians as both of them did what they thought is right for their nation.

I respect you point of view ... But my simple point is as per Urdu phrase: Nadaan Dost se Daana Dushman behtar hai .....
And Noora is Daana Dushman of this nation :P

I respect you point of view ... But my simple point is as per Urdu phrase: Nadaan Dost se Daana Dushman behtar hai .....
And Noora is Daana Dushman of this nation :P

taka kay bongi marri hay tu nay

dana dusman jab operation karwaee ga phir yehi baat karen

Or CJ se muaffi bhi maang li ;) Ab apnay leader se bolo woh bhi muaffi mang lay :P

maffi wala kam karay ga tu maffi magni paray gi

ganster action accept nae karay ga wo

jera jetay oday naal party

Aitzaaz Ahsan invites Imran Khan to hire him as his lawyer for free ........

Back
Top Bottom