What's new

Tamil Nadu records 9.39 per cent growth rate

This is a 10 day news i guess.. Thought of posting it, but didnt want to encourage trolling, exactly like how megaton fart, and Qwerty managed to do like today...
TN have to grow yet, its yet to reach its potential...
But yet, the growth of all the states is very maturialistic and important...
Its better if india with all its states grow like these !!
PS: personally happy at the achievement, and TN have now become No.2 in GDP in india :)

It will go even higher.... But Nothing beats gujarat though.... As i have said that this coming 4 months alot important.... You will see india growing between 8 to 9 percent GDP growth....

I think I posted it before in another thread. The difference between TN and Gujarat is TN grows inspite of corrupt politicians while Gujarat has a politician who favors business and investments.

Tamil Nadu is far better than the rest of india. It should enjoy independence from the corrupt babus in new delhi.
STHU Mr mentally challenger I am a Tamil and I am as much Indian. as I am Tamil if u ask me whether I give preference to state or country not just me the 6 crore Tamils in the state will say they are India's first so stop ur BS

Wow! Good for my city, hope the results start to reflect in as cash in my business.:)

Oh god ..
SinoChallenger :rofl:

I think I posted it before in another thread. The difference between TN and Gujarat is TN grows inspite of corrupt politicians while Gujarat has a politician who favors business and investments.

It's just a delusion .. Modi is overhyped by media

Maharashtra, TN have a higher GDP base but are still clocking growth rate similar to Gujarat ..
At the end Maha and TN are adding much more GDP to their balance than Gujarat
Ironically TN and Maha both are power starved states .. Maha is almost on the way to become power surplus in 2-3 years .. The growth will increase even more

Not to mention social indicators where Gujarat performs very badly especially abortion of female foeticides

It's just a delusion .. Modi is overhyped by media

Maharashtra, TN have a higher GDP base but are still clocking growth rate similar to Gujarat ..
At the end Maha and TN are adding much more GDP to their balance than Gujarat
Ironically TN and Maha both are power starved states .. Maha is almost on the way to become power surplus in 2-3 years .. The growth will increase even more

Not to mention social indicators where Gujarat performs very badly especially abortion of female foeticides

I jolly .... Btw.. Which one is highest growing state in india

how can you grow 9% when the world is pretty much in a depression?

sorry but these numbers are just made up.
we fake our numbers.
india fake their numbers.
america fake their numbers.

these gdp numbers are just lies, its impossible to grow this fast in a depression.

how can you grow 9% when the world is pretty much in a depression?

sorry but these numbers are just made up.
we fake our numbers.
india fake their numbers.
america fake their numbers.

these gdp numbers are just lies, its impossible to grow this fast in a depression.

You do realize that this is a state development/growth and not that of the country right.

Back
Top Bottom