What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

This is the worst news possible man and now reports stating Sistani has declared a Jihad may make the whole middle east explode with sectarian violence.

The ISIS is advancing at lightening pace, Iraqi Defence Forces have collapsed in the face of their onslaught and the US seems to be nowhere in sight. In this situation, someone has to step up to impede the ISIS advance on Baghdad. The first ISIS-Shia clash will signal the beginning of a sectarian civil war in Iraq and I only hope that I am wrong.

The ISIS is advancing at lightening pace, Iraqi Defence Forces have collapsed in the face of their onslaught and the US seems to be nowhere in sight. In this situation, someone has to step up to impede the ISIS advance on Baghdad. The first ISIS-Shia clash will signal the beginning of a sectarian civil war in Iraq and I only hope that I am wrong.

Obama has stated no US troops will be sent, the military has yet to draw up an attack plan in case air support is sent. Most analysts are saying air support will not help because they are amongst civies in densely populated cities and towns and may make people sitting on the fence join them instead. By the time something is thought of they may already be on the outskirts of Baghdad itself. If Baghdad falls expect Maliki to flee to Tehran and Iran will be forced to send in regulars in order to not lose its land connection to Assad, if they do not Assad will fall not soon after and Alawites will for sure go extinct in Syria and lots of blood will redden the Euphrates.

First of all they are not considered neither Shie nor Sunni by Muslims, on the other hand self-defence is a basic right for every creatures on this planet ....moreover I'm not talking about Shie or Sunni matters as far as it's become a tool in the hand of some power centers " divide and rule" . otherwise we are brethren look at Haj Sunni and Shia practice their rituals together.
kill wahabis all you want, i dont like them either, just dont kill me cuz i am a Hanifi

Perhaps the Battle of Karbala needs to be re-fought in Karbala. Maybe Ali's supporters will win this time, put aside their hurt, and the Muslim's of all persuasions unite into a glorious Caliphate with the Caliph chosen by a UN administered vote ...

The Battle of Karbala took place on Muharram 10, in the year 61 AH of the Islamic calendar (October 10, 680 in Karbala, situated in present day Iraq. The battle was between a small group of supporters and relatives of Muhammad's grandson Hussein ibn Ali, and a much larger military detachment from the forces of Yazid I, the Umayyad caliph, to whom Hussein had refused to give an oath of allegiance. Hussein and all his supporters were killed, including Hussein's six-month-old infant son,Ali al-Asghar ibn Husayn, with the women and children taken as prisoners.
i don't believe in that, its History

Obama has stated no US troops will be sent, the military has yet to draw up an attack plan in case air support is sent. Most analysts are saying air support will not help because they are amongst civies in densely populated cities and towns and may make people sitting on the fence join them instead. By the time something is thought of they may already be on the outskirts of Baghdad itself. If Baghdad falls expect Maliki to flee to Tehran and Iran will be forced to send in regulars in order to not lose its land connection to Assad, if they do not Assad will fall not soon after and Alawites will for sure go extinct in Syria and lots of blood will redden the Euphrates.

If the Shias join the fight, the ISIS will face serious trouble. The Shias have been massacred in this campaign and tempers are soaring but then there's the risk of Shia militias orchestrating revenge attacks against otherwise docile Sunni populations which may force Sunnis to seek ISIS support as the sole reprieve. It must be remembered that most of the Sunnis do not want ISIS to take over because they have an inclination towards violence and are looking to impose a set of guidelines that are strict enough to deter even the Al-Qaeda!

kill wahabis all you want, i dont like them either, just dont kill me cuz i am a Hanifi

This post is in poor taste, its insulting towards Shias (they are not bloodthirsty vigilantes), it is insensitive towards Wahabis (not all of them are militants) and then there's this declaration of cowardice at the end.

You were right about everything except the last sentence about Syria.

This post is in poor taste, its insulting towards Shias (they are not bloodthirsty vigilantes), it is insensitive towards Wahabis (not all of them are militants) and then there's this declaration of cowardice at the end.
yes i am a cowrd, cuz i dont wanna be killed, cuz its usually the innocent ones that Die

If the Shias join the fight, the ISIS will face serious trouble. The Shias have been massacred in this campaign and tempers are soaring but then there's the risk of Shia militias orchestrating revenge attacks against otherwise docile Sunni populations which may force Sunnis to seek ISIS support as the sole reprieve. It must be remembered that most of the Sunnis do not want ISIS to take over because they have an inclination towards violence and are looking to impose a set of guidelines that are strict enough to deter even the Al-Qaeda!

Actually that was what I was trying to imply that now Shias will fight in numbers since Sistani has spoken and Sunnis sitting on the fence will jump towards ISIS in fear of reprisals from Shias.

Now reverse the title to "'Take up arms', Iraqi Sunnis told" then see how all the Shiites in here cry over sectarianism.

ISIL OFFICIALLY says that Shias are infidels and they will kill Shias wherever they find them (and they have pretty much proved that in action, and they have killed too many Sunnis too), so taking up arms to clean this filth from Iraq is not called sectarianism, it's called defending yourself. I think you are the one crying over sectarianism.

This has nothing to do with sects, it's a fight between Iraqis (Shia-Sunni, Arab-Kurds) and rats (ISIL).

that's true... Iran gets US to do all it's dirty work. Got rid of Saddam Hussain from the western side... & talibans from the east. Not even a single bullet fired by Iran.. & the world claims Iran & US are the worst enemies of each other!:lol:
your answer is inside SUN TZU art of war

Back
Top Bottom