What's new

Taiwan data recorder rejects PH claim | Agence-France Presse

Filipinos and Vietnamese sit around eating coconuts all day

Did you read the other threads?

Six U.S. Congressmen (with some on important committees) support Taiwan's position against the Philippines.

Want me to show you the USPTO patent list again? Taiwan is fifth on the worldwide list. Your Philippines is very near the bottom. You Filipinos are like Vietnamese. You don't invent anything. You both sit around eating coconuts all day and talk trash about other people.

----------

Citation:

Greater China opens up a 2,663 USPTO-granted patents lead on Germany!

Mainland China could pass France and the U.K. in the number of USPTO (U.S. Patent and Trademark Office) granted patents by next year. Greater China comprises mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.

The four largest exporters in the world (e.g. #1 China by using Greater China patents, #2 U.S., #3 Germany, and #4 Japan) are also the four largest USPTO patent holders.

PATENT COUNTS BY ORIGIN AND TYPE, CY 2012

Patents granted by the United States for the year 2012.

1. U.S. 134,187 patents
2. Japan 52,773
(Greater China 17,704)
3. Germany 15,041
4. South Korea 14,168
5. Taiwan 11,624
6. Canada 6,459
7. U.K. 5,876
8. France 5,857
9. China 5,341
10. Italy 2,546
India 1,733
Singapore 841
Hong Kong 739 (Patent office counts Hong Kong as a separate entity)
Russian Federation 339
Brazil 256
Malaysia 219

These countries are sometimes mentioned by the media as the "next China":

South Africa 158
Mexico 153
Poland 96
Greece 93
Argentina 67
Turkey 55
Thailand 46
Philippines 46
Ukraine 42
Chile 38
Egypt 28
Indonesia 12
Vietnam 4
Heck who cares about them? they're just few who has business interest to protect in Taiwan.

Besides they are NOT a member of the US Department of State, the sole authoritative body of the US in terms of foreign policy.

So their statement is merely an opinion.

Yeah your proud of made in China! your product speaks for yourselves...just like you WORTHLESS JUNK! LMAO!

The widow of the victim has the right to ask for an apology.

A big country like China should never bit ch, moan, cry, whine about any wrong deeds inflicted upon themselves by anyone, especially from a nobody and much smaller country like the Pinoy.

Viet Nam has never asked for any apology from our enemies while you pathetic (insert) won't stop asking for apology, Man up will ya? I pity you

Talks like that is like saying an orphan has no rights so you can ignore him.

Well we don't recognized that EZZ i mean how can you have EZZ that overlaps an EZZ with ARCHIPELAGO NATION WITH ISLANDS 7000 PLUS ISLAND! we don't have EZZ treaty with TaEwan heck we don't even see Taewan as Country thanks to imperial one China Policy!

This is call "lighting the flame and fanning a fire".
I hope it is not the general mentality of the VN people.

Then walk the walk instead of whining for an apology from a much smaller nation. Asking for an apology is so pathetic and it makes you look so weak

But what will that achieve?
Love your country and feel sorry for the victim is one thing, war talk is another.
Disagreed.

There will be no shooting conflict if

Filipino ships never venture out of their port. I'm against bombard their ports.

Filipino president can apologize, compensate and rectify.

The ball is in the Filipino court now. Can they answer the call properly?

The incompetent regime of Aquino wants to be big boi. Claims he defended the coast from Taiwanese pirates.

Oh hooray yippy kayai. So amazing. Glory to Aquino, bla bla bla

There will be no shooting conflict if

Filipino ships never venture out of their port. I'm against bombard their ports.

Filipino president can apologize, compensate and rectify.

The ball is in the Filipino court now. Can they answer the call properly?

aquino is using the same strategy which he applied for HK:

no apology
no compensation
delay, delay and delay until the world press and the victims' media lose interest in the matter
he just wears the whole damn thing down and out then the culprits and himself will be off the hook

aquino is using the same strategy which he applied for HK:

no apology
no compensation
delay, delay and delay until the world press and the victims' media lose interest in the matter
he just wears the whole damn thing down and out then the culprits and himself will be off the hook

This strategy won't work if Taiwan starts the blockade of Luzon. They can just keep their ships home but they can only do that for so long.

This strategy won't work if Taiwan starts the blockade of Luzon. They can just keep their ships home but they can only do that for so long.

Well lets see if you can keep it too bad your not in MAtopacs Government to make good with your tantrum threats like your ultimatum demands besides if this get escalated the US have to step in to go in between she will not side with either Taiwan or the Philippines so the only thing you can do is wait for the investigation of the philippines to be over. Face it your Government demonetization of my country is simply not work and your demands are ridiculous this blocked is not going to work because we can go around it your so called blockade so what your going to beat up a worker again?

Escalate the sanctions!
I support the blockade.
Dont let the ciminals slime and slip away with their atrocities as if nothing has happened.

Wow the criminal is telling the world the victim is the criminal hahahahaha good thing your not taken seriously by anyone you trolling fool

Back
Top Bottom