What's new

Tahirul Qadri does not have US support: Hoagland

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: The United States’ envoy to Pakistan, Richard Hoagland, on Saturday dismissed the impression that the US was supporting Tehrik-i-Minhajul Quran chief Tahirul Qadri.

Speaking to media representatives in Islamabad after attending a function, Richard Hoagland said that his country does not support any political party or individual, including Tahirul Qadri, reported APP.

Hoagland said that the US was an advocate of democracy and transparent election in the world.

Moreover, the US envoy said that any decision regarding military operation in North Waziristan would be taken by Pakistan itself.

He also said that terrorism was a mutual concern shared by Pakistan and the US. Therefore, both countries should cooperate in efforts to eradicate terrorism.

Hoagland also condemned the killing of the Awami National Party (ANP) leader and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa senior minister Bashir Ahmed Bilour.

Earlier, Ambassador Hoagland while delivering the keynote address at the International Business Plan Competition finals, organised by The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE), reaffirmed the US government’s commitment to foster entrepreneurship and supporting individual entrepreneurs throughout Pakistan
SOURCE>>DAWN NEWS

That means the US does! Remember Raymond Davis, US denied that too and see how that turned out. I knew he was a US agent, my doubts have now been confirmed! :chilli: Tahir Ul Douchebag should better run back to Canada if he knows whats good for him :sniper:

That means the US does! Remember Raymond Davis, US denied that too and see how that turned out. I knew he was a US agent, my doubts have now been confirmed! :chilli: Tahir Ul Douchebag should better run back to Canada if he knows whats good for him :sniper:

:rofl:..........Excellent!!

306188_380781598631187_1445656660_n.jpg

& who,s daddy they are, why you support them!:eek::rofl:

383200_322470657782026_2126175785_n.jpg

& what kinda shots for them?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

some wicked person renamed tahir ul qadri as tahir ul padri....because one cleric during his address to public said....that he describe false dream of his Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and he also added that he saw him praying in the church...the detailed video is found on facebook

From today, what ever America says.. understand it opposite :hitwall:

How about Imran Khan? does he have any connections with any U state?

some wicked person renamed tahir ul qadri as tahir ul padri....because one cleric during his address to public said....that he describe false dream of his Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and he also added that he saw him praying in the church...the detailed video is found on facebook

then dont , follow him as a religious leader instead ?
but if you keep supporting these jaalli 2 number leaders will that will serve islam?

then dont , follow him as a religious leader instead ?
but if you keep supporting these jaalli 2 number leaders will that will serve islam?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............i dont support tahir ul qadri I support no one !why i am always misunderstood!!!:cry:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............i dont support tahir ul qadri I support no one !why i am always misunderstood!!!:cry:
then make yourself clear mate, no hard feelings !;):angel:

then make yourself clear mate, no hard feelings !;):angel:

I don't trust on Tahir ul Padri.......instead I fear that he might be funded.......thats why I said excellent in my above post...:cry:

Imran's tsunami, Qadir's Long March, Altaf's Drone - Looks like Pakistan is under attack by Navy, Land & Air forces

:rofl:..AHAHAHAAHAA....

how the hell that cleric can know that was a false dream of his Prophet Muhammad S.A.W?
he saw him praying in the church
in islam we muslims can use the places of worship of other ahlul-kitab for our own namaz ? or not?

I don't trust on Tahir ul Padri.......instead I fear that he might be funded.......thats why I said excellent in my above post...:cry:

:rofl:..AHAHAHAAHAA....

with Army deneying thier support , & usa denying thier support , you still fear that he might be funded?:what:
its your choice you support him or not, i fully agree on that!:tup:
but i hope you will not support any of muk-muka mafia peoples too!:tup:

248516_353099591444942_377393633_n.jpg

just remember this is pakistani islam !

Back
Top Bottom