What's new

Tahir ul Qadri wants to accept the challenging position in Caretaker Setup!

well this is beyond doubt that the person in question in ill intended, a stooge and characterless throughout his life, hence both the person and the "agenda" which ofcourse is not what it says are disgusting !!

thats what u think. at the same time there are so many other ppl who find him good intended, characterworthy, and having a good agenda.
this kind of logic is never helpful.

I think most people see through the manufactured pirs and fake Sunnis like Dr. Tark ul Islam

and what credibility do you have to determine who is fake and who is genuine? and according to your opinion, who are those whom you classify as genuine?

@batmannow

let it go man, you are betting the wrong horse,
leave aside your religious compulsions. We are not letting any dual national make a mockery of us again.

so if someone is doing something as per the constitution, you will not let him make a mockery of yourself. while at the same time, the one who acted against the constitution you will make his picture your profile pic. how awesome is your logic..

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what u think. at the same time there are so many other ppl who find him good intended, characterworthy, and having a good agenda.

and what credibility do you have to determine who is fake and who is genuine? and according to your opinion, who are those whom you classify as genuine?

Virtually all Ulemas of Ahleunnath wul Jummah are united over the fact that Padri is a fake Sunni and really a politician using Islam as a political weapon for personal advancement.

Remember. Not too long ago your fake Padri used to proclaim being a Sunni, but he changed his stance once he realized he can collect more votes by compromising in religion

so if someone is doing something as per the constitution, you will not let him make a mockery of yourself. while at the same time, the one who acted against the constitution you will make his picture your profile pic. how awesome is your logic..

Mockery is a relative term.

As of now SC's definition does not allow these foreign hands to turn and play with the country.

BTW, the person in your profile was not a huge fan of democracy !
think about it.

جمہوريت

اس راز کو اک مرد فرنگي نے کيا فاش
ہر چند کہ دانا اسے کھولا نہيں کرتے
جمہوريت اک طرز حکومت ہے کہ جس ميں
بندوں کو گنا کرتے ہيں ، تولا نہيں کرتے

Last edited by a moderator:

people even see Zardari Nawaz and many ill intended people that way, I am least bothered by their views !!

Keep ur indian political thinking back with you!
U aren't a pakistani you don't know wht its like in here so jst back off its nt the topic, keep the topic in ur mind next plz! Or u r going tobe reported!
Non of things were so worst in pakistan till these 5 dam years , if u hve any personal,islami sect problms with QADRI shb sure, its nothing to do with pakistani politics!

i do have issues with Qadri as you noticed. I have issues with every lying prick. I won't bother you with my posts anymore regarding demestic issues in pak.

i do have issues with Qadri as you noticed. I have issues with every lying prick. I won't bother you with my posts anymore regarding demestic issues in pak.

every lying prick?
plz contact mr annay hazarey, & try it in india frist & if get succsess full thn strat thinking about others?

won't bother you with my posts anymore regarding demestic issues in pak.
thanks its call positive thinking!:tup::agree:

Back
Top Bottom