What's new

Syrian rebels target Hezbollah militia, fire rockets into Lebanon

Iran was complaining about foreign fighters in syria .....
I wonder what it has to say about hizbolla
fighting in syria
This just shows no country is innocent.....
evryone just want
their own interests

Iran was complaining about foreign fighters in syria .....
I wonder what it has to say about hizbolla
fighting in syria
This just shows no country is innocent.....
evryone just want
their own interests

you stop sending foreign mercenaries and then Hezbollah , stop aiding Syrian people
by the way Qussair was a great opportunity right now 7000 Terrorist are surrounded and are in line to receive their 72 virgin.

you stop sending foreign mercenaries and then Hezbollah , stop aiding Syrian people
by the way Qussair was a great opportunity right now 7000 Terrorist are surrounded and are in line to receive their 72 virgin.

please do not accuse me of anything.........i am just a casual observer

both alcaida linked terror groups and hisbolla are foreign fighters fighting for their own interests.......
my point is iran does not hold any moral high ground as they are doing the same as gulf arabs by aiding foreign terrorists

both alcaida linked terror groups and hisbolla are foreign fighters fighting for their own interests.......
my point is iran does not hold any moral high ground as they are doing the same as gulf arabs by aiding foreign terrorists
Iran have a defense treaty with Syria that in case of Syrian need they can ask us to help them and e obliged to help them. but they still didn't asked us.
by the way maybe Syrian government ask Hezbollah to help them in fighting Al-Qaeda cannibals and foreign mercenaries or the fed up with these terrorist try to expand their terror activity to Lebanon .and decided now that 7000 of them are surrounded its time to hit them with a serious blow

How can you even compare them?Hezbollah didn't put its step in Syria for 2 years after conflict,no one said anything then.Now that rebels have targeted Hezbollah first,kidnapped Shias in Lebanon-Syria border, then you should admit Hezbollah has every right to defend itself and teach them a lesson.Hezbollah is a political/,military group of Lebanese youth,not foreign paid mercenaries who are ready to die for money and virgins.There is a huge difference.

Iran have a defense treaty with Syria that in case of Syrian need they can ask us to help them and e obliged to help them. but they still didn't asked us.
by the way maybe Syrian government ask Hezbollah to help them in fighting Al-Qaeda cannibals and foreign mercenaries or the fed up with these terrorist try to expand their terror activity to Lebanon .and decided now that 7000 of them are surrounded its time to hit them with a serious blow

iran- syria defense treaty allows iran to intervene when syria is attacked by a foreign power......but that is a totally different matter .........

but in the case of hisbolla they are also foreign mercenaries as they are non state actors who are fighting for the syrian regime and its hisbolla who is fighting in syria not the other way around .so your claim about hisbolla stoping terror in lebanon is not true

How can you not even compare them?Hezbollah has continuously supported a Child-Murderer and his militias for 2.5 years and,no one said anything then.Now that Hezbollah have targeted civilian Syrian Sunnis first, kidnapped and killed Sunnis in Lebanon-Syria border, then you should admit that the rebels has every right to defend itself and teach them a lesson.The FSA is a political/national military group of Syrian youth,not foreign paid mercenaries who are ready to die for Iranian Mullah money and virgins.There is a huge difference.

See what I did here?

Try watch something else than Mullah Press TV for a change. Try independent sources next time. It's obvious that you can't follow Arab news so you have to rely on second hand sources in this case Mullah Press TV.

Let me tell you one thing. A terrorist organization such as Hezbollah who are a Iranian Mullah proxy and occupy Lebanese and Arab lands and are now actively fighting to help keep a mass-murderer and child-murderer in power after orders from the Mullahs in Tehran will be crushed. Simply because, they like you Iranians and your Mullah's, have no business in Arab lands or matters.

How can you even compare them?Hezbollah didn't put its step in Syria for 2 years after conflict,no one said anything then.Now that rebels have targeted Hezbollah first,kidnapped Shias in Lebanon-Syria border, then you should admit Hezbollah has every right to defend itself and teach them a lesson.Hezbollah is a political/,military group of Lebanese youth,not foreign paid mercenaries who are ready to die for money and virgins.There is a huge difference.

both AQ terrorist and hisbolla are foreign elements fighting in syria. regardless of which side they support they are foreign mercenaries
helping the the regime in military operations cannot be called selfe defence..........

regardless of what hisbolla is as long as they fight in a foreign country they would be considered foreign mercenaries

iran- syria defense treaty allows iran to intervene when syria is attacked by a foreign power......but that is a totally different matter .........

but in the case of hisbolla they are also foreign mercenaries as they are non state actors who are fighting for the syrian regime and its hisbolla who is fighting in syria not the other way around .so your claim about hisbolla stoping terror in lebanon is not true

they tried to export their terrors to Syria

and aren't foreign mercenary and Al-Qaeda terrorist from around the world attack on Syria is considered a foreign invasion
what you call this when they issue passport for heaven and gave it to the terrorists .

both AQ terrorist and hisbolla are foreign elements fighting in syria. regardless of which side they support they are foreign mercenaries
helping the the regime in military operations cannot be called selfe defence..........

regardless of what hisbolla is as long as they fight in a foreign country they would be considered foreign mercenaries
yes its self defense because the terrorist started to attack them and they talked of going to Lebanon after finishing Syria.

yes its self defense because the terrorist started to attack them and they talked of going to Lebanon after finishing Syria.

Hezbollah didnt get involved until Lebanese residents in Al-Qusayr started to get killed by the opposition. And it was only relatively recently they joined (2 years after conflict), whereas the foreign figthers in Al-Nusrah was there from the beginning. Its preposterous for some people to talk about Iranian or Hezbollah involvment without even taking that into consideration. How about a dose of objectiveness? Might be good for your mind.

Anyhoo...80 % of the strategic town Al-Qusayr is freed aka in the control of SAA. The rebels totally surrounded.

they tried to export their terrors to Syria

and aren't foreign mercenary and Al-Qaeda terrorist from around the world attack on Syria is considered a foreign invasion
what you call this when they issue passport for heaven and gave it to the terrorists .

although alcaida terror groups from different places came to fight in syria it cannot be considered a foreign invasion as alcida is a non state actor same way fsa cannot blame labanon for hisbollas works in syria............

anyway what i am saying is, foreign fighters who fight for fsa and hisbolla who fight for assad are both criminals.
the actions of these foreign groups regardless of which side they fight for will only cause to the misery of the syrian people

i wont prolong this discussion any more...........hope the syrian people will be the ones who decide their future and not foreign powers

peace

Who issued those passport for heaven and gave them to Al-Qaeda terrorists ? was not that an act of war by a foreign country ?

90 percent of the opposition is FSA. The Free SYRIAN army. 200.000 former Syrian soldiers defected to the opposition. The Iranians here, for obvious reasons, try to make it seem like the revolt against the Child-Murderer and his father is some foreign mission altogether which is nonsense. The Child-Murderers heinous father used the same excuse 31 years ago when he murdered up to 50.000 Syrians when they revolted against his tyrannical rule.

Al-Nusra might be the most fierce opposition force but they only account to a very small percentage of the opposition and many of them are Syrians. They equal Hezbollah.

Also another thing, our resident Iranians "forget", or should I say deliberately hide to the ignorant masses, is that Iran together with Hezbollah use Shia mercenaries from across the world. Many Shias have come to fight to Syria on the side of Hezbollah and the murderous Shabiha and the Child-Murderer and his gangs.

So they are not any better in that department. Also, the Syrian opposition has a just cause while the Child-Muderer, Hezbollah and other militia terrorist gangs are fighting for a mass-murdering Ba'athi dictator and a Child-Killer. Wonderful indeed.

Anyway there is no way that they will win anything. Every individual who thinks that the Child-Murderer will ever rule Syria is deluded. Very deluded.

If our resident Shia extremists and suporters of Hezbollah and other Shia militia brigades/gangs that operate inside Syria think that they will win against the Sunni militias or against us Sunnis, that form 90 percent of all the world's Muslims and 80 percent of the Syrian population, are even more deluded.

If the neighboring states of Syria allowed Sunni fighters from across the world to come into Syria (like in Afghanistan back in the 1980's) then Hezbollah and the Child-Murderer would be defeated within a single week since they would be outnumbered 100 to 1.

Especially if they had the same equipment available.

So I would not get ahead of myself. Just saying. Prolonging a already lost war will have it consequences too.

90 percent of the opposition is FSA. The Free SYRIAN army. 200.000 former Syrian soldiers defected to the opposition. The Iranians here, for obvious reasons, try to make it seem like the revolt against the Child-Murderer and his father is some foreign mission altogether which is nonsense. The Child-Murderers heinous father used the same excuse 31 years ago when he murdered up to 50.000 Syrians when they revolted against his tyrannical rule.

Al-Nusra might be the most fierce opposition force but they only account to a very small percentage of the opposition and many of them are Syrians. They equal Hezbollah.

Also another thing, our resident Iranians "forget", or should I say deliberately hide to the ignorant masses, is that Iran together with Hezbollah use Shia mercenaries from across the world. Many Shias have come to fight to Syria on the side of Hezbollah and the murderous Shabiha and the Child-Murderer and his gangs.

So they are not any better in that department. Also, the Syrian opposition has a just cause while the Child-Muderer, Hezbollah and other militia terrorist gangs are fighting for a mass-murdering Ba'athi dictator and a Child-Killer. Wonderful indeed.

Anyway there is no way that they will win anything. Every individual who thinks that the Child-Murderer will ever rule Syria is deluded. Very deluded.

If our resident Shia extremists and suporters of Hezbollah and other Shia militia brigades/gangs that operate inside Syria think that they will win against the Sunni militias or against us Sunnis, that form 90 percent of all the world's Muslims and 80 percent of the Syrian population, are even more deluded.

If the neighboring states of Syria allowed Sunni fighters from across the world to come into Syria (like in Afghanistan back in the 1980's) then Hezbollah and the Child-Murderer would be defeated within a single week since they would be outnumbered 100 to 1.

Especially if they had the same equipment available.

So I would not get ahead of myself. Just saying. Prolonging a already lost war will have it consequences too.
are you sure it was not 2,000,000 or better 20,000,000 Syrian soldiers who defected to Foreign Canibal Army

are you sure it was not 2,000,000 or better 20,000,000 Syrian soldiers who defected to Foreign Canibal Army

The Free Syrian Army is mostly made up by former Syrian army soldiers and each week hundreds defect. The exact number is not known but it ranges from between 100.000 to 200.000. The point is that the numbers are significant and that 90 percent of the opposition inside Syria, are local Syrians and not foreigners as some claim.

Even Jabhat al-Nusra have many Syrians fighting besides them. Also the Jabhat al-Nusra only consists of about 5.000-10.000 people so the claim of Al-Qaeda being the sole opposition to the Child-Murderer is laughable.

Only brainwashed people who have no access to free media other than Mullah Press TV would believe this.

At first hindsight I consider you as an individual who knows this but for political/sectarian/nationalist/Iranian interest reasons you fall for this propaganda or run away from the truth.

Back
Top Bottom