What's new

Syrian rebels built their own armoured vehicle Sham II to counter Syrian go

mosu

Reaction score
Sham_II%2Bwheeled%2Barmoured%2Bvehicle%2BSyria_Syrian_free_army_rebels.jpg

To counter the Syrian government tanks, rebels have built and deployed the "Sham II," an home-made wheeled armoured vehicle. Without the advantage of a well-financed and equipped national military, Syrian rebel fighters have turned to their own ingenuity to level the playing field in the fight against Bashar al-Assad's regime.

If this state of the art coffin can stand against T-34 which I think is oldest Syrian operational tank then I will change my name.

well as a matter of fact I don't think it even can stand against t-26 from Spanish civil war era.
T-26_in_Kirovsk.JPG

Rusty little thing... useless against real tanks and APC's... but good effort by rebels who have nothing. Looks like rusty sheets put together!

If this state of the art coffin can stand against T-34 which I think is oldest Syrian operational tank then I will change my name.

well as a matter of fact I don't think it even can stand against t-26 from Spanish civil war era.
T-26_in_Kirovsk.JPG

Whats the point of supporting a regime killing its own people? We should start supporting democratic principles and regimes. Iran's opposition to US is admirable but maybe it can seek better allies.

Bashar is killing his own people just to maintain power.

Rusty little thing... useless against real tanks and APC's... but good effort by rebels who have nothing. Looks like rusty sheets put together!

Whats the point of supporting a regime killing its own people? We should start supporting democratic principles and regimes. Iran's opposition to US is admirable but maybe it can seek better allies.

well , we believe in Syria there is a fight between the government and foreign militant and mercenaries.
and whats the point of supporting peoples who believe alavite must go to hell and christian must go to Lebanon or they will kill all the christian even in their mothers womb. these people you call Syrian are another face of Al-qaede from North Africa and Arabian Peninsula and ..

Sham_II%2Bwheeled%2Barmoured%2Bvehicle%2BSyria_Syrian_free_army_rebels.jpg

To counter the Syrian government tanks, rebels have built and deployed the "Sham II," an home-made wheeled armoured vehicle. Without the advantage of a well-financed and equipped national military, Syrian rebel fighters have turned to their own ingenuity to level the playing field in the fight against Bashar al-Assad's regime.

Nice Try ! It shows level of frustation with Basher regime and time to build such machine in a war front. So rebels are progressing!
Rather than fighting without cover , I would choose this machine.

well , we believe in Syria there is a fight between the government and foreign militant and mercenaries.
and whats the point of supporting peoples who believe alavite must go to hell and christian must go to Lebanon or they will kill all the christian even in their mothers womb. these people you call Syrian are another face of Al-qaede from North Africa and Arabian Peninsula and ..

This is democracy and freedom....
At least 125 people killed in Alawite village in Syria — RT

well , if I remember correctly , 3-4 years ago , Pakistan Army begune an operation and killed more than 3000 militian in Vazirestan .... so every government has right to defend country against arm group ....

and you saying some guys from Chechen , Afghanistan , Saudi Arabia , Jordan , Egypt , Tunsia , Turkey , Lybia and etc ... are Syrian !?

anyway , these so called Syrian have great support from GCC ( and ironically Saudi Arabia and Qatar talking about Democracy lol ) and USA and eroupe ... this say some truth ........

if these rebels was true syrian , they wouldn't behead other syrian people like sheep ....

Did the news, get a stamp from the Kremlin?

Lol what are you trying to say? Blame the Syrian army again... why did the media hide this Massacre?? oh wait its Halal Massacre... enough BS... enough supporting terrorism...

it would have been terrroism if the govt had been democratic with terorist having no understandable oblectives

like in Pakistan the terrorists want nothing

in Syria the so called terrorist want a fair elction

remember Syria isnt a kingdom YET ASAD family is ruling for 50 years..this is damn straight impossible in any democracy

now, for asad supporters just give me a logical answer to the last point

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom