What's new

Supernatural revealed in india

I am reminded of that thread here where one Pakistani poster kept on insisting the a Pakistan chap sees the future (he used some Urdu word, which I do not recall) and that he is never wrong!

That future seeing chap should have then been made the PM or at least the foreign minister.

What is the Urdu word for it? Jinn? or did it end with '-fiq'?

The video is true and we need more like this to eliminate fraud :smitten:, But why India all these belief are in every country even in us and English and even in Pakistan.

but what is this related to defense ???:undecided:

LeapOfFaith.jpg

Real miracles, sensibly priced.

What a dooshbag. couldn't have come with a smarter idea :lol:

Did you even watch the video smart guy? ^^

Believe it or not, even MZUBAIR, who took such pains to post this video didn't make half the efforts to watch it himself. If he had, he wouldn't have posted it here in the first place :lol:

On a side note, I loved the way he looked so shocked and fearful, as if he had been caught for real... Haven't seen such piece even in the movies!

I never thought, it still happens in India.

ZUBAIR, Busted again... :P He is not baba, but he is a social activist who aware ppl against all such tricks...

You didn't watch it and started a thread... Other who thanked you are so influenced by you that they don even bother to watch it.. :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not a Baba.:hitwall:
This video is a part of a documentary made by National Geographic Channel.?
He is a professional and does these acts for social awareness of the poor uneducated villagers, who fall for the tricks of fake babas.
We should appreciate his effort instead of making fun of him.

ZUBAIR, Busted again... :P He is not baba, but he is a social activist who aware ppl against all such tricks...

You didn't watch it and started a thread... Other who thanked you are so influenced by you that they don even bother to watch it.. :hitwall:
Come on yar, I had to thank him! I wouldn't have known of this great guy if MZUBAIR had not posted this video here, even though by a mistake that he must rue now :rofl:

P.S. Not a single Pakistani member in this thread has watched it and yet went on to comment... it's so damn funny :lol:

I will watch this later but before i want to share something . few days back i heard in a local radio program that one person present in a ''Bati chalan '' (bowl running to see something/ catch thief ?) to find who stole a camera from a family program , saw that when the holy man start the function the bowl itself start moving and goes where the thief had entered ! and after circulating some parts of the house the bowl stop and a shadow picture of the thief appeared in the corner wher it was clearly understandable who this man was ! How that possible ?

I will watch this later but before i want to share something . few days back i heard in a local radio program that one person present in a ''Bati chalan '' (bowl running to see something/ catch thief ?) to find who stole a camera from a family program , saw that when the holy man start the function the bowl itself start moving and goes where the thief had entered ! and after circulating some parts of the house the bowl stop and a shadow picture of the thief appeared in the corner wher it was clearly understandable who this man was ! How that possible ?

Actually we always hear of such incidents...never get the opportunity to witness one... :D

Why no new post in supernatural thread????

I am reminded of that thread here where one Pakistani poster kept on insisting the a Pakistan chap sees the future (he used some Urdu word, which I do not recall) and that he is never wrong!

That future seeing chap should have then been made the PM or at least the foreign minister.

What is the Urdu word for it? Jinn? or did it end with '-fiq'?

Well sir there are many thing happens we can not explain . If its true that the chap can really tells the future or predicting some future event it may be some thing we cannot explain easily . here is a thread i created you will find some very unexplainable incident .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/95545-share-your-super-natural-experiences.html

Actually we always hear of such incidents...never get the opportunity to witness one... :D

Why no new post in supernatural thread????

to tell the truth I am really scared and waiting to post by other members and mainly old members who will have more experience may be .

just watch GOD TV someday and see for yourself how so called prophets ask for money to make GOD TV an empire :D
they say god himself wants GOD tv to become a huge kingdom :D

Back
Top Bottom