What's new

Supernatural revealed in india

but a trickman can't give twine boy kids (love-kush) to shatrughan sinha...

I never thought, it still happens in India.

This Baba is a Bank Manager, an educated person. And he took time off his work to go and help the people in the villages around. Two thumbs up for this guy and his superb acting skills!

I would love to see more and more such people helping the villagers all over India.

Last edited by a moderator:
it even happens in pakistan. jali peer kitnay hi hain. however, magic is a reality. the lowest level of mokels can perform these tricks, you can do a Chilla of 7-21 days and have access to these magics but it comes at a price.

it even happens in pakistan. jali peer kitnay hi hain. however, magic is a reality. the lowest level of mokels can perform these tricks, you can do a Chilla of 7-21 days and have access to these magics but it comes at a price.

The video shown above is not about magic/mysticism. It is an act performed as part of social awareness. The Baba you see in the video too is part of the act to help people understand the reality behind any such Godmen coming around.

I'd suggest you to watch the entire video first, and listen to the background commentary.

The video shown above is not about magic/mysticism. It is an act performed as part of social awareness. The Baba you see in the video too is part of the act to help people understand the reality behind any such Godmen coming around.

I'd suggest you to watch the entire video first, and listen to the background commentary.

read my post !

Here it is for the thread-e-starter

Pakistan:p:ir rapes mother of two to drive out evil djinns

BHAKKAR:
A pir was accused of raping a woman after drugging her and her daughters on Saturday.
In Notak Nasheb Sainghar, pir Javed Shah forced broke into Shehzadi Bibi’s house late at on Friday night and told her that her house was haunted by ‘evil’ djinns who were causing her daughters to fall sick.

He said that he had several djinns ‘under his control’ that could turn out the others if she agreed to do what he said. Shah gave Shehzadi and her daughters glasses of water that had been drugged and the family fell unconscious. Shehzadi, her nine-year-old daughter Shazia and seven-year-old daughter Shumaila fainted and when they woke up the next day Shah was gone.

Javed Shah repeatedly raped Shehzadi the entire night. When the family woke up the next day and went to the hospital doctors refused to treat her for fear of the djinns.

“The children came screaming to us for help and told us what happened. We took them to the hospital but people were fearful of attending to her when they heard about what had happened with the djinns,” said a neighbour, Rahat.

Shehzadi eventually received treatment at a clinic and has registered a case against Javed Shah with the police.
Police officials are searching for the accused who fled the district.

I'm glad they're finally exposing these so called "god men" to naive villagers. Two thumbs up to this guy and his crew. :tup: :tup:

Such baba G exist both in Pakistan and India. Believe it or not if they come to showbiz they will surely earn some big dough.

This Baba is a Bank Manger, an educated person. And he took time off his work to go and help the people in the villages around. Two thumbs up for this guy and his superb acting skills!

I would love to see more and more such people helping the villagers all over India.

helping or making them fool ...
no ides but one thing is for sure that theese people live below poverty line.......

Back
Top Bottom