What's new

Sunni-Shia division conf. held in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mohsen What about sectarian violence in Pakistan ?
as I said suunis or shiah wont kill each other, if they do they aren't religious, like mujahedin-e-khalgh terrorist group in iran, religious of they is writen shiah but killed thousands of shiahs during Iran-Iraq war, they just receive orders from Israel or US.
US is officially supporting this group, cause they are US poppets.
both shiah and sunnis would execute these terrorists whether what they clam to be.
also I said wahabi allows to killing other muslim religious, i didn't say all killers are wahabi.

my final point is those who kill peoples aren't neither shia or sunni no matter what they cliam.

Last edited by a moderator:
as I said suunis or shiah wont kill each other, if they do they aren't religious, like mujahedin-e-khalgh terrorist group in iran, religious of they is writen shiah but killed thousands of shiahs during Iran-Iraq war, they just receive orders from Israel or US.
US is officially supporting this group, cause they are US poppets.
both shiah and sunnis would execute these terrorists whether what they clam to be.
also I said wahabis are allowed to kill muslims, i didn't say all killers are wahabi.

my final point is those who kill peoples aren't neither shia or sunni no matter what they cliam.

None of salafi is allowed to kill shia's or any muslims this is propaganda fed to your.
ok jamat ud dawa in pakistan . is salafi . which shia or any muslim did they killed??
single out ?? any single evedince??
they belive and i too belive killing a muslim(or any one) is haram in islam.
except few thing. Kisas (if some body kills some body then govt or court must kill the killer death panelty) no . for non muslims if they fight you then you must defence. other then this you cant kill non muslim. leave alon a muslim.
killing is a big thing. a hadith says if a muslim point his weapon at other muslim is also a big crime.

None of salafi is allowed to kill shia's or any muslims this is propaganda fed to your.
ok jamat ud dawa in pakistan . is salafi . which shia or any muslim did they killed??
single out ?? any single evedince??
they belive and i too belive killing a muslim(or any one) is haram in islam.
except few thing. Kisas (if some body kills some body then govt or court must kill the killer death panelty) no . for non muslims if they fight you then you must defence. other then this you cant kill non muslim. leave alon a muslim.
killing is a big thing. a hadith says if a muslim point his weapon at other muslim is also a big crime.
Lashkar-e Jhangvi announce themselves salfi, what do you say to them?
salafi and wahabi both consider other muslims whether shiah or sunni impious (kafir). you can not deny it.
even so you may say salafi wont kill shiah or sunni, yet this believes have become an excuse for killing other muslims by your radical groups.

Lashkar-e Jhangvi announce themselves salfi, what do you say to them?
salafi and wahabi both consider other muslims whether shiah or sunni impious (kafir). you can not deny it.
even so you may say salafi wont kill shiah or sunni, yet this believes have become an excuse for killing other muslims by your radical groups.

:omghaha:

they are hanafi's not salafi. you have the internet google it. lej, sippah sahaba are pure deobandi hanafi. t.t.p also a pure deobandi hanfi. i said jamat ud dawa is salafi party quote me a single incedent where they killed a muslims.

:omghaha:

they are hanafi's not salafi. you have the internet google it. lej, sippah sahaba are pure deobandi hanafi. t.t.p also a pure deobandi hanfi. i said jamat ud dawa is salafi party quote me a single incedent where they killed a muslims.
abdulwahab founder of wahabi was once sunni too but there is no way you could call it sunni today. both wahabi and salafi have got long distance from sunni.
but what about abdulmalek rigi famous wahabi terrorist, which it's videos still are available: "shias are impious and their blood is mobah(allowed to be killed)".

ok for one persons doing you blame all ??

and for abdul wahab we shall talk tommorow in sha ALLAH. i am off now.

ok for one persons doing you blame all ??

and for abdul wahab we shall talk tommorow in sha ALLAH. i am off now.
one person???:disagree:
In Iran shia and sunni (including hanafi) are living peacefully together, we don't see those bomb attacks which once a while happens in Pakistan, this was till a wahabi terrorist group named "junollah" appeared, killed many shiah and sunni in their terrorist activities.
after arresting their leader "Abdolmalek Rigi" , he admitted that he was receiving support from NATO, but he didn't say we were doing this for money, he said this was his believes, what he had been taught, and that's exactly what he was saying in his videos before getting arrested.
the problem isn't number of persons but their ideology.

Sectarianism has been dead for centuries until 1979. Wilayet Alfaqeh is the one & only reason for the revival of sectarianism in the region.

Guys, its too confusing. Who is killing who ? Can someone explain in brief ?

@KRAIT HONESTLY speaking NO ONE is sure anymore...The people are divided on baseless stuff...something as simple as what colour a dog mentioned in a chapter of the Quran can also divide these lunatics!! Its all ego! No one wants to admit that there are SOMETHINGS that they do not know so they just create their own stuff and present it....and then spread it....

Each person starts with my mullah is correct and yours it not to infidel (at the rate that word is thrown, I have no idea what it means anymore)!

I would suggest mods close this thread as it may turn nasty! @Awesome @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, care to provide a link to this "article" so that we can all see what great journalist wrote this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom