What's new

Suicide bomber shot dead near Indian embassy in Kandahar

Already posted
Oh please let him post because this is the only thing these indians can brag about in afghanistan ...it,s their right because ,after all they have wasted billions of dollars in there there :lol:

Oh please let him post because this is the only thing these indians can brag about in afghanistan ...it,s their right because ,after all they have wasted billions of dollars in there there :lol:

I don't know about you,but I wouldn't call investments in roads, hospitals and a parliament buildings a "waste of billions of dollars".

So you consider investments in roads,education and hospitals as a waste of money?? This pretty nuch explains the situation of Pakistan.

Taliban have failed miserably against ANSF from last 2 years they can't even get to their targets and now they even can't fight the Afghan police face to face. They have kept attacking unarmed civilian targets, just 3 days ago a group of suicide attackers were captured in Faryab province, now read this:

An Afghan police officer in Kandahar who neutralized 6000 landmines in one year
‮ملټي ميډيا‬ - ‭BBC Pashto‬ - ‮افغان افسر یوه کال کې ۶۰۰۰ ماینونه شنډ کړي‬

PS: WTH I just said they attack civilians and they proved after minutes again:
BBC News - Afghan suicide bombing leaves many dead

Last edited:
So you consider investments in roads,education and hospitals as a waste of money?? This pretty nuch explains the situation of Pakistan.
People are not idiots and they know your real motives behind building roads etc . Thanks god our situation is much better than your starving country crossing a population of 1 billion.Better use that money for feeding your starving masses,protecting women from rapists etc but what a pity you are wasting that money in the graveyard of empires and the only ones suffering from that is your poor population.

People are not idiots and they know your real motives behind building roads etc . Thanks god our situation is much better than your starving country crossing a population of 1 billion.Better use that money for feeding your starving masses,protecting women from rapists etc but what a pity you are wasting that money in the graveyard of empires and the only ones suffering from that is your poor population.
Scraping through: 45% population living below the poverty line, reports BISP – The Express Tribune

better situation ?:coffee:

BBC News - South Pakistan children dying of hunger as drought looms

Don't eat today & donate your food to sindh people who are currently dying from hunger.

BBC News - South Pakistan children dying of hunger as drought looms

Don't eat today & donate your food to sindh people who are currently dying from hunger.
Huh? what does that shows? Currently the people dying in thar desert sindh are from the ocassional disaster like floods etc but your population is always starving and what a low life you are who is taking cheap shots at those poor kids dying of hunger.

Scraping through: 45% population living below the poverty line, reports BISP – The Express Tribune
better situation ?
You know i don,t even bother myself to reply to the most hypocrite indian member on PDF.

Huh? what does that shows? Currently the people dying in thar desert sindh are from the ocassional disaster like floods etc but your population is always starving and what a low life you are who is taking cheap shots at those poor kids dying of hunger.

You know i don,t even bother myself to reply to the most hypocrite indian member on PDF.

Femine & drought is sudden disaster ?

Where are stock of your food?
These type of so called disaster India faces every year & not even a single person died neither any aid fro foreign.
Go & do charity instead of preaching.

Back
Top Bottom