What's new

Strings band in India

Aka123

Reaction score
Country
India
ONLY MUSIC CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN:
What an unforgettable moment!
This is an interactive act that We had at the south Asian band festival Delhi.
It was indeed heartening to see 5000+ Indian youth singing out "Saara Pakistan" for Pakistan in unison - Strings

@Marshmallow , @Talon , @Jessica_L, @Secur, @RescueRanger, @jaibi ,@Imran Khan,@S.U.R.B. ,@Pboy, @Rahil khan, @Leader, @Zakii, @RAMPAGE, @Alpha1, @FaujHistorian@Spring Onion@danish falcon,@krash, @Pakistanisage@forcetrip,@genmirajborgza786,@Hyperion, @Armstrong , @Raja Pakistani,@ZYXW, @pehgaam e mohabbat, @pak-marine@darkinsky, @KingMamba, @Desert Fox, @JonAsad , @khanz, @Jazzbot , @Slav Defence ,@Argus Panoptes , @SHAMK9,@Hermione G, @farhan_9909,@That Guy

Sorry if I am missing out someone.

Last edited:
What a lovely gesture this..both by String and the crowd for supporting that. We need such artist to come to India and spread love and not like Ali Azmat who work here, earn money and then speak bullcrap about India when back in Pakistan. Soft power can bridge the gap at least btw youth of both these South Asian neighbors....I wish they would have made politicians from both countries sit together and made them perform this act...imagine Sharif chanting 'Saara Hindustan' & Mannu responding with 'Saara Pakistan' :cheers:.

What a lovely gesture this..both by String and the crowd for supporting that. We need such artist to come to India and spread love and not like Ali Azmat who work here, earn money and then speak bullcrap about India when back in Pakistan. Soft power can bridge the gap at least btw youth of both these South Asian neighbors....I wish they would have made politicians from both countries sit together and made them perform this act...imagine Sharif chanting 'Saara Hindustan' & Mannu responding with 'Saara Pakistan' :cheers:.

Although i am a big fan of Ali Azmat's music, but even i was shocked to know about his beliefs, perhaps its a direct result of enjoying too much company with the red topi....:hang3: Its a long way to go, to reach towards that stage which you are talking about, but indeed this video is a strong slap on the faces of warmongers from both sides. Amazing response from the Indian fellows.:smitten:

@levina @Aeronaut @Jazzbot @VCheng

the thread hasnot received the appreciation it deserves !

My personal fav is "anjane" by strings.
There are already many Pakistani singers we Indians love to hear like Nusrat fateh ali Khan,Rahat Fateh Ali khan,Atif Aslam etc.

Ab koyi isski youtube video bhi share kare pls.....flash player wont work in my apple devices.You see apple and flash are still at war. :sick:
@Leader :help:

Raju tumhare daant toh mootiyon jaise chamak rahe hai:D

Has this event been covered by mainstream medias of both countries??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom