What's new

Stop Using Neuro-Electromagnetic Weapons on Humans

I am sure I am not going to get any business from a defence forum. I wanted to ask the admin if it would be appropriate or not to give my website address?
And I am glad I did not write it here.

Ok I see you REALLY are wearing a tin foil hat.
Hey a minute I thought I supposed to be in some land controlled by Jews. Isn't this going to brainwash them too? Or are they protected by tinfoil hats? They really are the tricky ones!! I will start wearing their clothes to protect myself. Thanks for the heads up!

This moron was trying to bait me on Jews, so either I start giving him explanations or start rants here against Jews.

Many of this kind like to be called satan or infidel, in a similar spirit, so that they can freely justify venting their hatred on us. Are you the NSA dude who could not do anything else in life and was given employment to keep searching for words like satan and infidel on internet, all his life. Better than being on welfare. Helps you feel good(read deceive yourself) all your life that you are serving your country.

I know very well how the brain of this kind of people works.

I am sure no jew will ever like a scumbag like this.

I have heard these things before several time. When you really cannot say anything against some Muslim but hate him a lot because of their talent, your favorite method to insult him is to start saying,"He does not like Jews. He speaks agains Jews." and our Muslims ready to show their inter-religious zeal start to cooperate with these scumbags. Good ploy against our simplicity that universally works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom