PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Self Deleted

Regards
Wilco

these people are from the zarrar company.. the CT company of the ssg

Guys that was dull and didn't look that impressive.......It looks like some public relations thing and the guys looked a bit all over the place.........I am sure that the SSg are very capable but that looked a mess

hahaha the stuff between 3:20 and 2:50 is too funny !! what the hell were they trying to do ?:rofl:

hahaha the stuff between 3:20 and 2:50 is too funny !! what the hell were they trying to do ?:rofl:

Clearing a room from the outside.

1)breaking the glass
2)throwing either flashbangs or grenades
3)use small arms to take out targets within the room.

Fairly simple really.........any other q's?

Clearing a room from the outside.

1)breaking the glass
2)throwing either flashbangs or grenades
3)use small arms to take out targets within the room.

Fairly simple really.........any other q's?

You forgot to add

4) 2 guys dangling infront of a window swinging in and out as if they are hanging targets at a shooting gallery. Come on, though i am not a soldier, even i know that was plain and simple stupid. lol what were they doing ? they were lining themselves up one by one for perfect shots from anyone inside with a gun and without even being able to lay any kind of persistent or suppressing fire. add to that the horrible aim when you are dangling 50 feet in the air.

yes if that window was 10-15 feet wide, it MIGHT have made some sense for them to swing in and out from different directions. But infront of a 3 feet wide window, whether you come from the left or the right, your gonna line urself up perfectly right at the center of the window and GET SHOT. either get in or get down, lol that swinging stuff was hilarious.

key, i know you are a professional, but if you tell me that clip was anything other than pure ridiculousness, i will begin to have doubts about your professionalism.

SSG,"Men of Steel". You have just insulted every present and former member of 25 Cavalry.

SSG,"Men of Steel". You have just insulted every present and former member of 25 Cavalry.

i know indiain hate ssg no need to show that..............biltz

Back
Top Bottom