What's new

Sri Lankan Girls

:woot::woot:

Can i have this on rent only for few day plz.sri lankan plz cotact your government.i like her face but something else too:smitten::devil:

there is something called "brain" in that big box resting on your shoulders. Search for it, and if you find it(very doubtful) then use it before posting or else you will end up in posting similar craps.
the above comments are shameful in every respect and totally un called for, so i suggest u better edit your post and appologise to all sirilankan mates on this forum.

adios

They are unlike srilankan girls which i have seen here.all stinky.srilankan government keeps all hot goods in their country and sends all expired date goods abroad.thats not fair.

On behalf of all the Chinese members, I would like to suggest you to edit your post, remove the derogatory remarks and apologize to all the Sri Lankan member for using such words.

Sri Lanka is one of our allies.

:china: :pakistan:

I could never see diffrence bewteen pak,indian, and sir lankan girls they all look alike to me >_>.

I could never see diffrence bewteen pak,indian, and sir lankan girls they all look alike to me >_>.

yes alot of desi girls look similar to me also we are the same for the most part I know some pakistanis will deny it and claim arab/persian/turk heritage maybe it's somewhat true but majority of pakistan is also indo-aryan same as most other south asians check out this really cool pic of our women's cricket team captain together u couldn't tell which girl is from which country is it wasn't for the shirts.

f2229c7ebcac7aab695807543bb48d6c.jpg

yes alot of desi girls look similar to me also we are the same for the most part I know some pakistanis will deny it and claim arab/persian/turk heritage maybe it's somewhat true but majority of pakistan is also indo-aryan same as most other south asians check out this really cool pic of our women's cricket team captain together u couldn't tell which girl is from which country is it wasn't for the shirts.

f2229c7ebcac7aab695807543bb48d6c.jpg
Wait the one on right is a girl 0-0 .

and pardon me but what do you mean by desi?

Back
Top Bottom