What's new

Sri Lankan Girls

I think the people of the subcontinent have this complexion complex only(sorry if i offended any of you), beauty is such a broad phenomenon.

and by the way a womens attraction is not based on physical beauty, rather, her psychology and character carries more weightage and its a universally accepted rule, even in the miss world and miss universe competitions they ask the participants to comeup on the stage and speak on a given topic.

And all of us should take this thread from the srilankan brother as a cultural educational episode of how srilankan girls look like and where they stand as far as modernization is concerned.

The girls wearing traditional srilankan dress as posted in by Brother Manglasiva looked as beautiful to me as the ones in the western style dresses.

the point is we should act responsible while posting and more responsible while replying to any such post.

we all know that the people of the subcontinent in particular and people of asia as a whole pay the most respect to our better halfs.

They are respectable no matter which country or culture they belong to.

One get excited sometimes when he see something good but this doesn't mean he should jump out of his clothes, rather, there are sober ways to appreciate and express one's feelings.

I hope this post of mine doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Regards...

Last edited:
4c2eed234fd457b7e6aed94d636f8f04.jpg

hehehehe

They are ethnic Malays in Sri Lanka. By religion they are Muslims. Another dominant Muslim ethnic group is Moorish.

For more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lankan_Malays

Oxymanus Chronicles: Malay People - An Excerpt

Last edited:
They still look similer to me 0-0.

How can you guys tell that weather the are indians, pakis(non-racist) or siri lankans?

Back
Top Bottom