What's new

Sri Lanka team attacker arrested

lets stick to this topic first. there are a lot of other things we can get into and derail the discussion lol

Nope thats part of this topic...This is planned 'terrorism' against 160 million people.
I have now started to believe BABURCM

Nope thats part of this topic...This is planned 'terrorism' against 160 million people.
I have now started to believe BABURCM

Please read this article and educate yourself....

Both sides were making a dam each and the race was about who does it first...and India won the race ...that makes Basha Dam illegal as per Indus water treaty ...spo Pakistani administration is pissed off......so this news of Water terrorisim against India was leaked to media......

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

Last edited:
There are just motives and no real evidence so to blame a hidden party is meaningless at this point.
If India is hostile to us then it has to gain from our destruction but that does not mean that i leave alone all forms of investigation and cite is as my primary proof!

The key here is what India and Pakistan need to do in order to co exist, build some trust and devise a policy based on mutual growth and common interests.
Need not be something ground breaking but enough to tie some interests together.
Security is in interest of both parties and once the Indian/Pakistani motive to destabilize eachother is removed i am sure there shall be much improvement.

Conversely, just because a terrorist is from Pakistan, it does not mean that he is being sent by Pakistan State to make us proud!
We had no motive to do this and in recent past the common Pakistani has come to hate such acts more than anyone in the world...
Also note that it was not a suicide attack...the terrorists had a very high chance of being caught in such an open act of terror.
Most likely it was an effort to make India venomous (which it did immediately since India does have a tendency to treat Pakistan like a punk) and divert PA completely (nearly happened) towards India and build such an environment that the PA is permamently engaged with India whereas TTP becomes successful in the dismemberment of Pakistan by wrestiong SWAT and FATA entirely from Pakistan.
Now who is supporting TTP is not solved yet but whatever and whoever it is, TTP is their weapon and it is being used to kill Pakistanis and that too in the name of Islam (to my sheer disgust)...first we need to completely shatter this weapon and whoever is behind it will automatically be devoid of perpetuating this endless onslaught of horror on our Innocent Pakistanis.

Waziristan is being used by all forms of terrorist warlords who are attacking Pakistan...they would love to divert Pakistan and Indian Army on the eastern border so that they can keep hitting at Pakistan without getting the hell they are getting in SWAT.

If India is found to be directly involved then that is something else but to date all i can say with confidence is that TTP is the primary threat and its elimination has to be the first step whether it is backed by India, US, USSR, Afghanistan, Arabs etc.
These things are not proven easily since if indeed some or all of these states are involved then such operations are kept covert and not overt, as long as TTP wreaks havoc and operates from Waziristan it will be that much harder to trace such a foreign involvement!
We need to wipe out the existing network and then establish order and counter insurgancy network in all those areas where we have lost control.
Only after these steps are concluded shall a foreign hand truly be really exposed since they shall not have a corridor to freely access Pakistan territory and will have to be more exposed when providing weapons, money etc to the remaining terrorists.

Anyways, I am not saying I trust India or all the other countries.
I want us to atleast go ahead in a logical and organized manner and all shall be made clear in a year or so!

My own assessment is that if we eliminate TTP the foreign power will be immediatly on the backfoot and refrain from openly exposing itself to the fury of a nation which has seen its men, women and children butchered like animals and bombed into bits!

Any country that is supporting terrorism will come under fire. If you don't believe that then you are being naive. The Western world has chosen India against China because it shares some of the same core values i.e. democracy, freedom of speech, the right to practice religion.

America and Pakistan created the mujahideen because they were helping fight the Russian invaders. America was doing it for its own interest in defeating the soviets, Pakistan was doing it for its strategic interest, and obviously the afghan mujahideen were doing it for their country. The interest of all these powers just happened to be the same at the time. Anways, lets get back to the original discusssion.

Could you please show me the evidence for believing that India is doing all this in Pakistan. Could you please give an internationally respected publication or think tank that is saying this? And I am not talking about India destabilizing Pakistan, that we all know happens all the time. I am talking specifically about evidence that shows that India is supporting this terrorism that is happening in Pakistan.

Well, that's obviously a delusion on the part of the Western world. Every sane person with a pair of eyes knows that democracy in India is a total sham. It's an absolute shambolic farce. The so-called oldest and largest democracy that doesn't shy from oppressing minorities. A civilization which is based on a hierarchy caste system in which people are discriminated due to their rank. People are forcefully categorized. No regard whatsoever for freedom of religion. No regard for human rights. Yes, the Western world turns a blind eye to these atrocities. The Western world loves to apply double standards when it suits their needs. They require Indian assistance to be able to counter Chinese influence and dominance. Of course, they are bound to fail miserably. China is in its own right a superpower.

That doesn't take away the fact that the Americans left everyone high and dry. It was their responsibility to rebuild Afghanistan and the Tribal Areas after the war concluded. They didn't and instead dumped everyone. Now, you still wonder why there's so much resentment against them? So what if certain powers had interests at stake? Why does the common man have to suffer at the hands of a few thugs? A few thugs that have hijacked the lives of millions of people.

There are plenty of sources that acknowledge Indian interference in Pakistan. It would be utterly naive to deny Indian interference. Of course, there are internal influences such as the Taliban/AQ that are also involved in terror acts. However, India is also very actively involved. They regard Pakistan as an enemy. This is a country that openly expresses their desire for Pakistan's non-existence. Why is it that you never pose such questions when India blames Pakistan?

PS. I don't want any Indian to reply to my posts. Keep out of my discussion. You'll be put on ignore if you don't.

Last edited:
Well, that's obviously a delusion on the part of the Western world. Every sane person with a pair of eyes knows that the democracy in India is a total sham. The oldest ad largest democracy that doesn't shy from oppressing minorities. A civilization which is based on a hierarchy caste system in which people are discriminated due to their rank. Yes, the Western world turns a blind eye to these abnormalities. The Western world loves to apply double standards when it suits their needs.

That doesn't take away the fact the Americans left everyone high and dry. It was their responsibility to rebuild Afghanistan and the Tribal Areas after the war concluded. They didn't and dumped everyone. Now, you still wonder why there's so much resentment against them? So what if certain powers had interests at stake? Why does the common man have to suffer at the hands of a few thugs?

There are plenty of sources that acknowledge Indian interference in Pakistan. It would be utterly naive to deny Indian interference. Of course, there are internal influences such as the Taliban/AQ that are also involved in terror acts. However, India is also very actively involved. Why is that you never pose such questions when India blames Pakistan?
:crazy::guns::hitwall::bounce::disagree::blah:

AND THE THREAD IS HIGH JACKED ...DERAILED AND KILLED....

Please read this article and educate yourself....

Both sides were making a dam each and the race was about who does it first...and India won the race ...that makes Basha Dam illegal as per Indus water treaty ...spo Pakistani administration is pissed off......so this news of Water terrorisim against India was leaked to media......

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

Dont need your concocted education or evidences. We know whats going on. The constipation starting from NEHRU to make PAKISTAN kneel is going to have a 'knee jerk' reaction straight to the INDIAN GROINS.

Well, that's obviously a delusion on the part of the Western world. Every sane person with a pair of eyes knows that democracy in India is a total sham. It's an absolute shambolic farce. The so-called oldest and largest democracy that doesn't shy from oppressing minorities. A civilization which is based on a hierarchy caste system in which people are discriminated due to their rank. People are forcefully categorized. No regard whatsoever for freedom of religion. No regard for human rights. Yes, the Western world turns a blind eye to these atrocities. The Western world loves to apply double standards when it suits their needs. They require Indian assistance to be able to counter Chinese influence and dominance.

Sorry, could not help but comment here.

In a way you are right. Democracy is in Shambles in my country. Our constitution does gives all citizen's equal rights. But at grass root, we still see us struggling to implement it.

I would not agree to the "suppression of minorities" statement. Actions of individuals do not reflect state policy. And you are way off with regard to freedom of religion. None the less , we still have long way to go towards a true democratic country.

Babur, the point secular humanist is trying to make is that you need to show tangible proof of Indian state's involvement in this particular act of terror. You have right to hold on to your view. But dont let that blind you to look for alternatives.

Well, Mr. Stumper, if only documented state policies do matter, then there in no problem in the whole world.

There is democrecy, freedom of speech, fulfilled human rights, no oppression, no atrocities nothing is wrong. We are living in a heaven called the earth.

Thank you for educating me. You have set me free from all the miseries. I have started looking this world in the light of Geneva Convention Document. A policy from almost all the governments. Ah! waht a world to live in.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Well, Mr. Stumper, if only documented state policies do matter, then there in no problem in the whole world.

There is democrecy, freedom of speech, fulfilled human rights, no oppression, no atrocities nothing is wrong. We are living in a heaven called the earth.

Thank you for educating me. You have set me free from all the miseries. I have started looking this world in the light of Geneva Convention Document. A policy from almost all the governments. Ah! waht a world to live in.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

And your point is ?

We should realise that its no use to expect any justice from UN or WEST or there cohorts. All wisdom is in QURAN. And of GOD says that they can never be our friends & well wishers then we should realise this as soon as possible & make it a part of our 'national policy'. We should rediscover our identity & rebuild on it

I did not know that Quran said India was your enemy.

From a sign outside a mosque I saw this is what Quran/Hadith had to say about India " The winds from India, they are pleasant to me". I did not write down the actual book name (Hadiths/ Quran) since I was driving, but the quote was attributed to the prophet.

Some other articles here
http://www.unc.edu/~cernst/pdf/azadtrans.pdf

and considering South India had a Mosque even during Mohammad's time, I'd say that it is unlikely that Quran said something like "hate India".
Cheraman Juma Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, I'll stop discussing holy books since I have limited knowledge of this subject.

I did not know that Quran said India was your enemy.

From a sign outside a mosque I saw this is what Quran/Hadith had to say about India " The winds from India, they are pleasant to me". I did not write down the actual book name (Hadiths/ Quran) since I was driving, but the quote was attributed to the prophet.

Some other articles here
http://www.unc.edu/~cernst/pdf/azadtrans.pdf

and considering South India had a Mosque even during Mohammad's time, I'd say that it is unlikely that Quran said something like "hate India".
Cheraman Juma Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, I'll stop discussing holy books since I have limited knowledge of this subject.

Nothing related to INDIA there. What has been told to us is about non-muslims, they can never be our friends & well wishers.

Back
Top Bottom