What's new

Splinter Cell - Blacklist (Capturing Nukes from Evil Indians)

Gotta love this .... watch comments on face-book/Twitter we have kids who are hyperventilating ( BAN DIZ GAME , F**k TOm Clancy boohoo)

This game is gonna loose all of it's Indian market and is gonna tap into the Pakistani market.

With that said, I don't know of anyone gamers in Pakistan who buy their games legally, as in non-pirated.

I told people to relax in face book and am being called a terrorist/traitor.bootlicker and everything ...lol ... talk about intolerance

I told people to relax in face book and am being called a terrorist/traitor.bootlicker and everything ...lol ... talk about intolerance

People take this shyt too seriously.

Judging by people's comments, they want to cut all ties with the US and also blame the US government for Ubisoft's work.

lol Americans like to think they're the saviours of the world. Although I will still play this game :P

Best game of the series was Chaos Theory and they have simply taken world's best franchise down the drain, taking out Micheal Ironside was another blow to die hard fans of the series (voice of Sam Fisher)

P.S For those of you who don't know Micheal Ironside also played the role of "Jester" in the movie Top Gun as Topgun instructor for Maverick & Goose :)

Back
Top Bottom