What's new

South China Sea Forum

OK. Everyone keep their missiles & help mum prepare dinner. :D

Vietnam needn't to be stronger than china, all we need is stronger than their "south sea fleet"
South Sea Fleet is the strongest fleet of PLAN,it has 9 destoryers,23 frigates,3 coverttes,20+SSKs,4 SSBN,3 LPDs,13 landing ships,4 supply ships etc.Your junk navy will never be stronger than South Sea Fleet.Actually,South Sea Fleet will be stronger and stronger and soon become China's Indian Ocean Fleet.Good luck to you.

:dirol::dirol::dirol:
Vietnam needn't to be stronger than china, all we need is stronger than their "south sea fleet"
South Sea Fleet's new toy DDG172 Kunming
13362058045_a7bb0284f5_o.jpg
And 173 will join soon
193534av95yxvbxqbfojof.jpg
More in ship yards
115840ukavavlpabl0wlkk.jpg.thumb.jpg

I think the US will fight. It's not about fighting for the insignificant Vietnam, it's everything about their (US) own interest, i,e,. to contain China and dominate Asia.
Sorry, US are no mood to fight senseless war. Russia is also a rising threat but they dare not fight for Georgia and ukraine despite their wish to contain Russia. Same goes for China. Fight for vietnam?

CPC has said we will continue to drill for oil and gas. What is Vietnam going to do about it?
Farting and nothing :lol:

don't forget that china ran back with bloody head, the last is 1979. :cool:
I remember 1988 johnson south skirmish, you seems to forget it :lol:

i agree
despite the range issue, the PLAAF can still put more birds in the air than the 24 su-30 the vietnam has(quite a bit more actually) furthermore, the PLAN has 054A and 052Cs frigate/destoryers which are very dangerous foes for su-30s, in addition to being able to park systems like the HQ-9 right on the islands themselves., all of which means its highly doubtful if the vietnamese air force will take part in any hypothetical conflict at all, due to the very high chance the planes won't return.
The range is your enemy as you don't have the capabilities to put a sizeable jets all in once at the same time to give u the numerical superiority over our 36 Flankers. When you run out of fuel or on your way home to do your refueling, even our Mig21 parked along the coast can attack you. Your frigates and destroyers will be countered by our low flying Su22 which are armed with KH-31 missiles or our Su30 which are armed with standoff range missiles like the KH-59mk. I'm pretty sure our military feels more than confident with our 36 Flankers and 40 Su22 to deal with China in the SCS conflict that's why we chose to spend $3 billion for the submarines instead of using that money for another 60 Flankers. It's interesting how you talk about parking your SAMs on your reefs while our newly acquired EXTRA rocket with low CEP can take them out with ease..not to mention we have real islands in the SCS that we can park our S-300 too. At this moment, we hold the military advantage over the conflict in the SCS, my friend.

Okay , our rig is not at your door.

But you guys claim we rob island from Viet ,right ??

Take it back please.

10000 years later ?
China economy is collapsing like USSR, and terrorist r killing ur people day after day coz ur Govt have No more money to protect ur people. Seem like we soon will take back our islands without a single bullet coz China is in serious chao now :coffee:
China’s looming debt bomb: Shadow banking and the threat to growth
NATHAN VANDERKLIPPE AND ERIC REGULY

BEIJING AND LONDON — The Globe and Mail

Published Saturday, May. 03 2014, 5:00 AM EDT

Last updated Saturday, May. 03 2014, 5:00 AM EDT

China’s looming debt bomb: Shadow banking and the threat to growth - The Globe and Mail

Articles about HAI YANG 981 on Gobal Time and other Chinese news site was get off from this evening, seem like PRC will compromise about this case.

China expands the area of operation in response to Vietnam's “protest”:

HN0034 SOUTH CHINA SEA DRILLING WORK BY M/V “ HAI YANG SHI YOU 981 ” IN AREA WITHIN 3 MILES RADIUS OF 15-29.58N 111-12.06E FROM 04 MAY TO 15 AUG. ENTERING PROHIBITED.CANCEL HN0033 14. HAINAN MSA CHINA

HN0034 replaces HN0033. Check it out。:coffee::D

IN AREA WITHIN 3 MILES RADIUS OF。。。

in place of

IN AREA WITHIN 1 MILE1 RADIUS OF.。。。

140009reu8xe67bxilcsbb.jpg.thumb.jpg

Vietnam is powerless to stop China.

what makes the operation "illegal"? you viets' superior military?

China economy is collapsing like USSR, and terrorist r killing ur people day after day coz ur Govt have No more money to protect ur people. Seem like we soon will take back our islands without a single bullet coz China is in serious chao now :coffee:
Good idea !!!

Do nothing but waiting for our collapse.

And I wish you guys can do me a favor , as you said ,we are collapsing.

Can you leave us alone and shut up , no more complain about we robbing your island etc and let us enjoy the last tranquility before we collapse?

The thief steal property of his neighbor, this deal is illegal.
A country who tried to annex his neighbor countries has no qualification to talk about we are illegal or not.

Last edited:

China Maritime Safety announced the coordinates of planned drilling site for Hai Yang Shi You 981, which is proved as illegal announcement,
any accordingly movement approach that site is illegal,

Vietnam Foreign Affair Dept. exchanged to Chinese counterpart about
the Fact that several China authority ships illegal operating in Vietnam EEZ ... and order China to withdraw all out of the area.

Vietnam Coast Guard sea and air keeping the site and recorded several evidence of illegal operations of Chinese ships.
We could use that to bring China to International court, UN ...

We understand our military strength is not that "superior" in comparison with giant Chinese, but we are able to protect our territory until the last blood. Even though it is time-consuming, we will finally win like historical war with many superpowers French , Japanese, American and Chinese.

I agree. Because Chinese have to face with Japanese and American at East Sea Fleet and potentially against Russia at North Sea Fleet. Too big is not always advantage.

Back
Top Bottom