What's new

South China Sea Forum

Not going to happen.China will never risk another push to form "Anti Chinese Nato".plus,this is going to be funnier...their ridiculous demands of 9 dotted line and shoals/islands in it is making it a laughing stock in front of whole world and its the violation of UNCLOS itself.also,other countries too are taking hard stand on this matter and buying equipment that will make China "Devil to pay"..China willn't risk another full fledged war.

Blow hot air when necessary....Chinese "scholar" (probably from one of those "world class" Chinese air-conditioning colleges)

Philippine Defense Secretary said “Fight to the last man with China”, is this declare a war???
UK can fight for a island 10000KM away, so...... who knows
India and US...always laugh China has no combat experience for 30 years, so why not

New CHINA COAST GUARD

64979560201305281551523162676826444_000.jpg

China pirates just dare to bullying small fishing-boat, they were not dare to complain when our VMP and VPN ships ramp on their CMS ship :coffee:

These scholars will never step on combat area, so very easy and good for them bla bla bla .... :coffee:

Because I love maps, I will give our PRC friends some pretty maps to look at

Everyone in the world has recognized Paracel and Spratly belongs to Vietnam since the early years of their exploration in Asia

At the time, Vietnam was separated into two nation-states known as Tunquin (North) and Cochinchina (South) All the maps here recognized Paracel and Spartly under Cochinchina's administration.

Map by Jodocus Hondius in 1613

phathien56bando1.jpg

Map by W. Blaeu in 1645

phathien56bando2.jpg

Map by Visscher in 1680

phathien56bando5.jpg

Map by Homann Heirs in 1744

phathien56bando3.jpg

Map by Mariette in 1790

phathien56bando6.jpg

This one by Joachim Ottens in 1710

DongNamA1710.jpg

And this pretty boy drawn by Amsterdam's firm Covens and Mortier around 1760

Vietnam_1760.jpg

Notice that all those maps drawn many centuries ago look more professional and accurate than the Cow-tongue (Nine-dash) map drawn by the Republic of China (Taiwan, not even PRC) in 1948!!!

This is the map PRC drew themselves in 1950, after they won over mainland China

A1991920063.jpg

I think PRC needs to take over ROC first before they can claim Taiwan's Cow-tongue (Nine-dash) map theirs.

I guess China also has their version of "Fairly Unbalanced" experts. ;)

fairandbalanced.jpg

Those guys sitting in USA have no support in the public, people do not care that much about Fox news,etc....etc....

You cannot compare it with the CCP media which is what Chinese people see and brainwashed.

Their best friend in here is India. I feel sorry for the Vietnamese that fought against the Japanese, French and Americans and now their children and grandchildren are asking India, a western wannabe country, to come help.

We are not western wannabe country, every body knows Chinese obsession with White man.

India-Vietnam relations stretch for deecades, India also helped Vietnam during Vietnam war.

Some pictures of the damages caused by PRC "hooligan" action in the above incident May 2013. The boat was attacked by a China Marine Surveillance ship hull number 264. Note that the fishing boat was running away from those ships, but was relentlessly chased by a pack of China Marine Surveillance ships, a show of bullish behavior.

The side of the boat was cracked by the hit

images1220898_tau_trung_quoc_tong_tau_ca_viet_nam_baodatviet.vn.jpg

tau-6e1d2.jpg

untitled-1-2.jpg

The anchor was pushed into the hull by the violent force

untitled-2-2.jpg

Welcome, Illegal fishing should be drove out, at least they didn't do as Filipino using gun

Back
Top Bottom