Son of Col. (R) Inam beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Son of Col. (R) Inam beaten this morning; his car set on fire, few days after Inam's beating for petition against Army Chief's extension. @ Umarcheema1

oh yeah he is that bad lawyer who filled the petition against kiyani's extension...

:whistle:

Umar Cheema, everyone knows his biases and habit of jumping to conclusions.

Are we sure that these actions are ONLY because of his petetion against COAS? are we sure that he has no personal enemies and other people who want to do harm to him or his family?

out of control these people are ... hope sc takes another suo moto

Soo.do u think Army chief would be tht much stupid to send someone to beat him..just few days after the petition so tht direct blame/suspicion goes to him? IF he wanted to do it..he would do it some other way/after some time..not in such a stupid manner....He can be anything but so stupid....Infact it makes sense only for someone who wants to malign army/Gen Kiyani, to do such a thing

Son of Col. (R) Inam beaten this morning; his car set on fire, few days after Inam's beating for petition against Army Chief's extension. @ Umarcheema1

oh yeah he is that bad lawyer who filled the petition against kiyani's extension...

:whistle:

His extension is not big issue it was approved by president nobody can challenge it, this lawyer is just teasing them he is trying to convey that Kiyani is 60 years old budha and he is unfit to command lol. :lol:

I just hate it when our so-called journalists jump to the conclusion without proper investigations and due course of law.

:P the journos should explore if there is any possibility that he was beaten up by own people to get into spotlight ?

Let me arrange you a lecture from history:

any one remember Iqbal raad, lead defence lawyer of Sharifs?

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Sharif lawyer shot dead

those who are trained to kill, not to rule, when rule, they kill cause thats their mentality !!

if you can contextualize those days in which Iqbal was killed, you know exactly the person who must have ordered the killing, but the suspect was never questioned !!

out of control these people are ... hope sc takes another suo moto

atleast better than those dark days when they would shot point blank anyone without being held accountable...

atleast now we can expose them them through social media...

Let me arrange you a lecture from history:

any one remember Iqbal raad, lead defence lawyer of Sharifs?

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Sharif lawyer shot dead

those who are trained to kill, not to rule, when rule, they kill cause thats their mentality !!

if you can contextualize those days in which Iqbal was killed, you know exactly the person who must have ordered the killing, but the suspect was never questioned !!

Still better to wait for the investigations to be completed, should not point fingers towards anyone without evidence.

atleast better than those dark days when they would shot point blank anyone without being held accountable...

atleast now we can expose them them through social media...

You can only expose anyone when you have proofs. speculation are only based on political views which you are giving.

politically motivated speculation are as biased as anything.

in this case this is funny enough to assume so because Supreme Court has nothing to do with his tenure

I just hate it when our so-called journalists jump to the conclusion without proper investigations and due course of lae w.

It is unconstitutional to be in the PA after one turns 60, so genius tell me why he is still the army chief?.

It is unconstitutional to be in the PA after one turns 60, so genius tell me why he is still the army chief?.

Genius, I wasn't commenting on Kiyani's extension.

Please learn to read!

Still better to wait for the investigations to be completed, should not point fingers towards anyone without evidence.

come on, it hurts me as much as it hurts you to see whats happening to our institutions....

but what investigations are you waiting for, the killers of Iqbal raad, saleem shahzad and Allah knows how many thousands await... so this is equalant to be in denial of what is going on and who is doing it... cannot blame this too on RAW/CIA/America/India/Mossad na, we need to see whats wrong going on here and that only requires a bit of courage or else we will continue this way, talking same maybe after 10 years with no result or change in the mindset...

last three para.

Trickle-down effect - Babar Sattar

that is being dealt at the most important junction when the chief of army staff threatened judiciary and media.

last three paragraphs.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9-143411-Trickle-down-effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom