What's new

Solving Asian Conflicts

Zhukov

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are three major conflicts in Middle east and south Asia that are destabalizing the whole asia. I will try to give feasible solution for these
1-Syrian Conflict
2-Afghanistan
3-Kaahmir Issue

1-Syrian Conflict:
The ongoing conflict between Syrian Arab army on one side and FSA,Alnusra,Kurds and ISIS on other side have devastated the arab state of syria claiming over 140,000 lives.
its win-win situation will be compromise between all parties.
The kurd areas should be given indepent status as Syrian Kurd Republic.
While the western and central Syria remains under assad control as Syrian Arab Republic.
and the eastern syria is given under control of FSA collition as democratic republic of syria.
All these three bodies are completely independent of each other and indipendent countries.

2-Afghanistan
In my view an permanent settlement of afghan issue is an ammendment in afghan constitution.
Making a Union of Afghanistan instead of a republic.
That is making the pashtuun domianted East and south east as One region having its capital as Kandhar.
While the kabul and Northern Afghansitan as the other region.
Both these regions are almost indipendent of each other in there legislation trade governence militarily and all matters.
while remaining under constitution of Union of afghanistan nominally as one country
Had Pakistan Adopted this approach toward Bengal crisis, the tregedy of east Pakistan had never happened

3-Most dangerous issue is Kashmir isse. in the power struggle between India and Pakistan, Kashmiris suffer the most and there is always a threat of nuclear conflict.

Here i suggest both east kashmir and west kashmir are given special status under constitutions of India and Pakistan.
Altough remaining Parts of India and Pakistan under there respective constitution. Kashmir will have a combined legislative assembly of its own. And both East and west kashmir will have its own Military forces consisting of kashmiris only and not indians and of Pakistanis.
and nationals of both east and west kashmir can travel in whole kashmir without any additional visa. but East kashmiri cannot travel to rest of pakistan exept kashmir and same apply to west kashmiris for india .

This is a win win for both India and Pak.

Whats your comments on these three suggestions?

Plz no trolling

I've stopped reading after autonomy for the kurds, except in NATO Turkey who attack Syria for the zionists

I've stopped reading after autonomy for the kurds, except in NATO Turkey who attack Syria for the zionists
ok skip 1 move onto 2 and 3 whats the pint of stop reading bro?

if only things were that simple , I only read the Kashmir issue and it was completely unrealistic .
Wishful thinking

Kashimir issue isn't really as volatile as others, most because it is just a conflict between India and Pakistan and maybe China. The Syrian and Afghanistan conflict have a large number of foreign powers mixed in.

I cant understand your solution of Kashmir issue???
Kashmir already has special status in constitution of there respective countries.
And about that joint legislative assenbly that will not happen even in your dreams.

Last edited:
why not? is it in the fate of kashmiris to suffer forever between india and Pakistan?.

there is no conflict in Kashmir. Just accept the same boundaries that you have for the last 65 years. that's the best solution. be happy with what you have. don't be greedy for more.:p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom