What's new

social media justice party campaigns against chief justice of Pakistan :D

The way PA did it with Musharraf? :coffee:

he cant do **** to musharraf .. all the case are political motivated .. the judicary ab b rawind se anay waley pason pe naach rahi ha ..they dont have any legal grounds to try musharraf

he cant do **** to musharraf .. all the case are political motivated .. the judicary ab b rawind se anay waley pason pe naach rahi ha ..they dont have any legal grounds to try musharraf

Eh! hit the soft spot I see :coffee: Musharraf abrogated the constitution and as a tax paying Pakistani citizen I want him properly punished for that. It is necessary that PA gets the message loud and clear "NO ROLE OF ARMY IN POLITICS". Jinnah put it more eloquently:

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”

(I like the man but small sacrifice for greater good of country)

CJ has squandered the respect people game him once, he has taken it for granted. He is yet to punish the first terrorist in our history, the same people who have killed 50000+ of our citizens. He has dumped his son's trial and serves as a tool for the regime to punish descent. His time to fall from the grace is approaching fast.

Eh! hit the soft spot I see :coffee: Musharraf abrogated the constitution and as a tax paying Pakistani citizen I want him properly punished for that. It is necessary that PA gets the message loud and clear "NO ROLE OF ARMY IN POLITICS". Jinnah put it more eloquently:

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”

CJ said that it was important to put down NS ..country was in crisis ... how could he try him now for that ?

Musharraf abrogated the constitution
so does everybody else did the same wht about them right?
or your justice is just punishing musharaf?
i mean gerl jilani the team of genrl zia, team of FM ayub khan! & their civilian associates like nawaz sharif & ZAB should be punished brutaly too?
well the most funny thing was the , CJ iftikhar valdating 99 militry Coup of musharaf?:rofl:
so it means he needs go on trail too? in which court? under what article? 6 ?:lol:
above all we shouldnt forget 99,s famous attack on SC by noora league?
how much wealth NS has & how much he pays the dam taxes we dont wana, know it?
in the end, IMRAN is right to question the judiciary which just getting higher salries, & doing nothing? but to serve & protect the old & croupt political elites , who the production of the same militry of which you wana give the dam messge?
on it i am with, KHAN!
just bringing musharaf in, u went into deep deep blue sea man, which is gona suck you out, as it did to morsi?

go chodri go, your time is, up no more noora justice!

When same Chief Justice do something against PML-n they are admired, but if IK comes into same circle, some huge propaganda episode starts.

If you are with IK then you are good otherwise evil, worst, pathetic.... & yeah DOG

When same Chief Justice do something against PML-n they are admired, but if IK comes into same circle, some huge propaganda episode starts.

If you are with IK then you are good otherwise evil, worst, pathetic.... & yeah DOG

Fracker jee most PTI supporters are in late teens (or early twenties) thus high on testosterone and low on logic. There is simply no benefit in fighting the courts. Nothing to gain for PTI and everything to lose.

Fracker jee most PTI supporters are in late teens (or early twenties) thus high on testosterone and low on logic. There is simply no benefit in fighting the courts. Nothing to gain for PTI and everything to lose.

The Thing is Most of those teens are more Educated & logical then all of your Politicians & their Supporters .. When you cannot defeat them in the field you take the easy route & call them names .. that is what PATHETIC really means ..

The Thing is Most of those teens are more Educated & logical then all of your Politicians & their Supporters .. When you cannot defeat them in the field you take the easy route & call them names .. that is what PATHETIC really means ..

FOX jee you are still reeling from that Musharraf comment.

Living in imaginary world don't makes them logical. and name calling is habit of PTI Followers, jaisa leader waisi praja... ya phir ulta kaho...

Living in imaginary world don't makes them logical. and name calling is habit of PTI Followers, jaisa leader waisi praja... ya phir ulta kaho...

My Point Proved .. cant defend or explain your stance logically .. so you use name calling to get out of the discussion ..

as i said before .. PATHETIC...

FOX jee you are still reeling from that Musharraf comment.

The Thing is I DONT even SUPPORT Musharaf ... I just hate when idiots try to be Intellectuals ... simple as that

My Point Proved .. cant defend or explain your stance logically .. so you use name calling to get out of the discussion ..

The Thing is I DONT even SUPPORT Musharaf ... I just hate when idiots try to be Intellectuals ... simple as that

Ye Gods, such an angry young man :coffee: do you deny that majority of IK supporters are from that age bracket or that they are very emotional? IK himself has said that much many times.

lol.. you are funny... I proved your point? And this is established fact even media picked this up, your own party leaders cried about it that PTI followers use name calling, use bad words against everyone who are not into their stance...

Yesterday someone else, today Chief Justice and This thread is very and Proven fact.. And your words has no bases at all.. Fullstop..

Ye Gods, such an angry young man :coffee: do you deny that majority of IK supporters are from that age bracket or that they are very emotional? IK himself has said that much many times.

Without Emotions people are Just Zombies ... going in any direction without a reason . ..

Back
Top Bottom