What's new

so the great game begins

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Musharraf allies with MQM

KARACHI: All Pakistan Muslim League head Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf, who is returning to Pakistan on March 24, has entered into an electoral alliance with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) — the second largest party in Sindh — it is learnt. According to sources, the MQM will not field any candidate against him on NA-250 (Clifton-Defence) and would strongly support him. The decision has been attributed to the deliberations of the Rabita Committee due to the efforts of MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain and Sindh Governor Ishratul Ebad. The MQM will also cooperate in Musharraf’s welcome when he returns.

lyari and now, NA-250 in the bag now :smokin: @batmannow

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharraf allies with MQM

KARACHI: All Pakistan Muslim League head Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf, who is returning to Pakistan on March 24, has entered into an electoral alliance with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) — the second largest party in Sindh — it is learnt. According to sources, the MQM will not field any candidate against him on NA-250 (Clifton-Defence) and would strongly support him. The decision has been attributed to the deliberations of the Rabita Committee due to the efforts of MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain and Sindh Governor Ishratul Ebad. The MQM will also cooperate in Musharraf’s welcome when he returns.

lyari and now, NA-250 in the bag now :smokin: @batmannow

rumours only friend!
bt i think yes he got quite support of MQM!:tup:
NA-250 hve to see what happens in next 2 weeks?:azn:

rumours only friend!
bt i think yes he got quite support of MQM!:tup:
NA-250 hve to see what happens in next 2 weeks?:azn:

@darkinsky ,
kahan challey gayee dost, bulla kar?:frown:

i think there maybe more then such rumors, i think everybody was talking how NA-250 was fragile for MQM, but this is a master card played by MQM if it is done because today JI, PTI(arif alvi) are dreaming about this one seat from karachi :rofl: will severely dent their hopes after this

i think there maybe more then such rumors, i think everybody was talking how NA-250 was fragile for MQM, but this is a master card played by MQM if it is done because today JI, PTI(arif alvi) are dreaming about this one seat from karachi :rofl: will severely dent their hopes after this
i think PTI should go alone, in karachi specially?
NA-250 if its true, that MQM supporting APML & musharaf, thn yes no chance for others!

APML is a much weakened by desertion and loss of public appeal, what role will Mr. Musharraf hope to play in Pakistani politics?

APML is a much weakened by desertion and loss of public appeal, what role will Mr. Musharraf hope to play in Pakistani politics?

once he is in many will rejoin & public appeal will back?

No.

He should stay OUT of politics. This is better for Pakistan...

Its jst ur oppinion, bt the facebook account shows that millions of pakistanis wants him back?
Be a democrate , & respect others opinions even nt agreeing with them?

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

I was listening to General (rtd) Pervaiz Musharraf last week and he clarified that as the All Pakistan Muslim League is a young party (founded on June 9, 2010), he's not dreaming of winning the 2013 General Elections like Imran Khan and Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri are pedicting for their parties. Instead, he hopes that All Pakistan Muslim League will win a few seats and the party can work in those areas.

This is what I like about General (rtd) Pervaiz Musharraf. He's a realist and he's not afraid to face reality.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Its jst ur oppinion, bt the facebook account shows that millions of pakistanis wants him back?
Be a democrate , & respect others opinions even nt agreeing with them?

LOL what? What 'facebook' accounts you are talking about?

Musharaf is a "chali hui khartoos" ..Useless. He doesn't bring any energy in Pakistani politics.

People who love mushi should go and vote PTI...

I support Musharraf.

Imran Khan is an idiot for not considering alliance.

AN Op/Ed piece in the Express tribune argues that the electoral contest as of now is between the PTI and PML-N - PTI, APML, and possibly ANP, MQM? Vs PML-N and PPP?

It's very exciting, the thought that PTI could actually emerge as a majority coalition -- that is if PTI leadership is going to be open to forming a coalition

Back
Top Bottom