What's new

So India using its tricks once again in Bangladesh.

CoolGuy00

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bangladesh i suppose is on a verge of civil waar as india i suppose is trying all it's influence to keep pro-indian forces in power including the so called protests in favor of Awami League.
Any Bangladeshis who can provide clear picture of the situation i will appreciate, have been following headlines from Bangladesh since three days or so?? whats the groud reality?

Bangladesh i suppose is on a verge of civil waar as india i suppose is trying all it's influence to keep pro-indian forces in power including the so called protests in favor of Awami League.
Any Bangladeshis who can provide clear picture of the situation i will appreciate, have been following headlines from Bangladesh since three days or so?? whats the groud reality?

Bangladesh is pretty much f-cked at the moment, bomb blasts and tear gas, police is shooting anyone..This is first hand information from family in BD.

Why are you bringing India into this mate??

India happens to be a big country next to BD. Political turmoil in BD is not good for India, India can always reach out to any of the political parties in BD either it is AL or BNP.

Why are you bringing India into this mate??

India happens to be a big country next to BD. Political turmoil in BD is not good for India, India can always reach out to any of the political parties in BD either it is AL or BNP.

Yeah all Indian Neighbors have some kinds of problems, civil unrest and any other thing, and only it is India which is the leader of the region. We know who is creating what problems, and we all can smell and recognize what India is doing in Bangladesh. I think after breaking Pakistan into two, they still cant digest the fact that Bangladesh is still an independent country.

think after br
Bangladesh is pretty much f-cked at the moment, bomb blasts and tear gas, police is shooting anyone..This is first hand information from family in BD.

I hope situation will improve in Bangladesh, my best wishes for you all guys.

Yeah all Indian Neighbors have some kinds of problems, civil unrest and any other thing, and only it is India which is the leader of the region. We know who is creating what problems, and we all can smell and recognize what India is doing in Bangladesh. I think after breaking Pakistan into two, they still cant digest the fact that Bangladesh is still an independent country.

I hope situation will improve in Bangladesh, my best wishes for you all guys.

jazakallah, make duaa yaraa

Can you name one advantage India gets because of turmoil in BD???

BD is an independent and pro Indian country :cheers:

no need to ask dear, we Pakistanis are already concern for Bangladesh and have been doing that.

Because of your so called concern, BD had to be formed in the first place ! Forgot about your atrocities which led to 1971 war and the humiliation which Pakistan has to face ?

Last edited:
Because of your so called concern, BD had to be formed in the first place ! Forgot about your atrocities which lead to 1971 war and the humiliation which Pakistan has to face ?
thanks to india's dirty games

In short BAL and Bharat have been working against the interest of BD and also Islam for long time. Majority of the People want to get rid of BAL and subsequently the Bharat's hegemony and interference.

The root of all problems are BAL wants to remain in power with the help of Bharat, and Bharat wants free/disproportional/illegal facilities from BD using BAL as proxy actor, so they have mutual benefits against the interest, independence, freedom and sovereignty of BD.

Since both patriot BNP and Jammat are against the harmful ploys of Indo-Awami joint league, Indo-Awamis are leveling anyone against them as Razakar/jaamatis/extremists. And this judiciary killing of Jamat leaders are nothing but to verify their name calling BNP-Jammat as extremists, and to justify the slavery of BAL toward Bharat/

Back
Top Bottom