What's new

Snowfall in lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised at how some people's brain works. He says Pakistan is as far away from India as Armenia, while sharing a border with us.

Thats why I felt sorry for him and then moved out of this thread. Wish he had spent more time on his education... can only pray for him that he gets well soon.

And yes Greater Middle East is a reality. :D And you're telling me Pakistan has more common with Arab world other than religion than it has with Bharat/India? ohmydays! May God/Allah/Bhagwan bless you. :)

in nokia's web site they have categorize pakistan and afghanistan into middle east :lol:

Pakistanis dont consider themselves Arabs or Indians. There are more than 185 million Pakistanis in the world. Our land and our people has its own history, and we Pakistanis are only PAKISTANIS.

The Indus Valley Civilization covered all of present day Pakistan and only small parts of India, Afghanistan, and Iran.

map+indus+valley.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/20619-indus-valley-civilization-pakistan.html

And there have been some westerners who have called Pakistan part of the Greater Middle East:

551px-Greater_Middle_East_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Greater Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan's geography is very unique. Pakistan is a bridge between Middle East, Central Asia and South Asia while India is in the core of South Asia.

Back to topic. Pakistan has 4 provinces and 3 federally administered areas. Out of the 4 provinces, all see snow in their provinces except Sindh province, and out of 3 federally administered areas, all see snow in their areas.

Sindh do have hill station which gets snow name is Gorakh Hill Station :cheers: our all of the provinces got snowy areas :)

Gorakh (Urdu: گورکھ) is an under-Development Hill Station of Sindh, Pakistan. It is situated at an elevation of 5,688 ft (1,734 m). in the Kirthar Mountains Range's Sindh Segment, 93 km north west of Dadu city. Gorakh Hill Station is situated on one of the highest plateaus of Sindh, spread over 2,500 acres (10 km2), and due its surroundings, a unique adventure point for nature lovers.

The Hill Station receives winter snowfall and is among one of the only places in Sindh to have snowfall in winters. The mountains were completely covered with a blanket of snow in 2008 winters. That is why Government has decided to upgrade this place into a hill station so that people from Karachi and Hyderabad could see snowfall without going far flung areas of the country.

Gorakh Hill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what has amritsar to do with lahore?we are a different country and geographically higher ....have you ever seen a map?your country touches equator while Pakistan is in central asia and some part of it is in middle east....we experience cool weather

rbfdb9.jpg

File:Central Asia world region2.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hahahah this most ignorant post i have ever read since i joinned the forum..Two things..when a guy asked why it didn't happened in amritsar..your answer"What lahore has to do with amritsar, we are too different countries" ROFL ROFL...Okay..Lahore is just 35 km from Amritsar district...

Next your country(India) touches equator...Hahahh..what is it...5th standard...
World_map_with_equator2.jpg

Some guys constantly amaze me with their knowledge..:sick:

hahahah this most ignorant post i have ever read since i joinned the forum..Two things..when a guy asked why it didn't happened in amritsar..your answer"What lahore has to do with amritsar, we are too different countries" ROFL ROFL...Okay..Lahore is just 35 km from Amritsar district...

Next your country(India) touches equator...Hahahh..what is it...5th standard...
World_map_with_equator2.jpg

Some guys constantly amaze me with their knowledge..:sick:

we should not forget he had his schooling in Pakistan !

we should not forget he had his schooling in Pakistan !

are u blind or what? cant u identify basic shapes and lines and their placement?:lol: reminds of that indian tank that fell in a well killing its riders

2vxkdxi.jpg

are u blind or what? cant u identify basic shapes and lines and their placement?:lol: reminds of that indian tank that fell in a well killing its riders

You are making fun of yourself. even a 5th fail student in india would know what is equator..

You are making fun of yourself. even a 5th fail student in india would know what is equator..

you are making fun of yourself by desperately trying to prove Pakistan and india are in same region....grow up and own your hole...dosent your country has anything of which u are proud of?:lol:

i am actually feeling sorry for you..like your father of nation named your entire country after a river that flows in foreign land :lol:

you are making fun of yourself by desperately trying to prove Pakistan and india are in same region....grow up and own your hole...dosent your country has anything of which u are proud of?:lol:

i am actually feeling sorry for you..like your father of nation named your entire country after a river that flows in foreign land :lol:

dont try to divert the discussion. you dont know where equator is nor your countrymen which highlights pathetic education system in Pakistan..

dont try to divert the discussion. you dont know where equator is nor your countrymen which highlights pathetic education system in Pakistan..

you cant even identify basic shapes and lines and coupled with that you are frustrated that your father of nation named your hole after a civilization that flourished in a foreign land and your own 3,287,263 km2 hole produced nothing worthy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom