Snowfall in lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_baron

Reaction score
happened on 26-2-11 :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
impossible. Why it wasnt in the news?

Whom nothing of that type happened in Amritsar....................although there was hail strom

impossible. Why it wasnt in the news?

bud it was all over the news....the question should have been why u missed the news that day :lol:

http://www.pakimag.com/tourism/lahore-snow-hailstorm-pics-feb-26-2011.html

2qu6hih.jpg

Some people don't understand the difference between snow and hail storm. I have seen few such hailstorms in the US when the outside temp is well above 0C and these ice pellets make it look like snow on the ground.

Some people don't understand the difference between snow and hail storm. I have seen few such hailstorms in the US when the outside temp is well above 0C and these ice pellets make it look like snow on the ground.

the point is to show how lahore looks like....not interested in your geography :lol:

If it wasn't for Himalayas it would snow on regular basis in Pakistan and India.

what has amritsar to do with lahore?we are a different country and geographically higher ....have you ever seen a map?your country touches equator while Pakistan is in central asia and some part of it is in middle east....we experience cool weather

rbfdb9.jpg

File:Central Asia world region2.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is said to be in western Asia and Pakistan is in MIDDLE EAST??!! looooool. Do you even know where middle east is??

And in the same link provided you can see Punjab, Hariyana,Himachal Pradesh, J & K, Delhi, Uttaranchal Pradesh and U.P are also in Central Asia then?? lool

Iran is said to be in western Asia and Pakistan is in MIDDLE EAST??!! looooool. Do you even know where middle east is??

And in the same link provided you can see Punjab, Hariyana,Himachal Pradesh, J & K, Delhi, Uttaranchal Pradesh and U.P are also in Central Asia then?? lool

dont crap my thread dude...geography never lies....open a new thread if u want and i will explain......snowfall in lahore alone is enough to pove where are a different region and the land of indus valley civilization :cheers:

Northern Areas of Pakistan can be considered Central Asian. Rest is South Asia in my opinion. Interestingly if im not wrong the US decided to put Pakistan in the "middle east" map along with Iran. But then of course, who is the US to decide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom