What's new

Skyline comparison London vs Moscow vs New York vs Shanghai

The Italian is suffering from megalomania, always bragging about how everybody loves Italy, the best country in the world, the best empire in history and degrading Russia as a 3rd world meaningless country. If nobody cares about Russia, then the western media wouldn't be constantly writing articles or broadcasting news related to Russia. In fact i seldom hear news talking about Italy. That should tell us enough about the influence of that sh!t country. Italy is not a P5 member, hardly has any influence in world politics, its military power is nothing compared to Russia, its history is nothing compared to China's ancient civilization. Describing skyscrapers as dildos, i believe he is jealous that China and Russia have modern metropolis and still have beautiful natural sceneries compared to that tiny landmass of his.

Well russia stinks in spring, summer, autumn and winter, so its ok to stink in summer.

The Eu does not beg for gas and oil, infact it even reduced imports and want cut it off completly in future.

You want be a farmer? I prefer a better lofe style. But each for their own.

Lol at farmer. Do you know that there is pretty good money in farming.And Russian land is extremely cheap lol.

Well russia stinks in spring, summer, autumn and winter, so its ok to stink in summer.

The Eu does not beg for gas and oil, infact it even reduced imports and want cut it off completly in future.

You want be a farmer? I prefer a better lofe style. But each for their own.

Proof? There is ultracold in Russia in places like Lena river basin,yakutia which is discouraging ,but I have not heard of russia stinking in spring, summer, autumn and winter,.

in 5 year europe is bankrupt of energy

The way EU is going ,it will be third world in 15 years. I expect Russia to be second world though.And your family is mennonite german from Russia?

Europe is nothing but a Yankee colony. I have zero respect for Europeans, Turks, Japanese, Koreans and Indians. None of these people or their countries have an independent foreign policy. They cannot think independently without the Yankees telling them what's right and wrong. I respect Russia and Iran the most as they don't give a damn about others and do what's best for their country. Both have independent foreign policies too.

lol @ people from ugly and developing countries critisizing italy.

The small region around lake garda alone as more foreign tourists than entire china and russia combined.

Last edited:
That is too extreme. Using the past 70 years is not fair.

Without Europe, we would not have the current technology age. Europe is the first to provide the numerous mathematicians, physicists, chemists, literature giants, ..., technology innovations...

The whole world have europe to thank for.

Besides, the skyline is really not that important. If one day, China can achieve the western europe's level of environment, it will be one of the greatest achievements we can leave for the next generations.

Europe is nothing but a Yankee colony. I have zero respect for Europeans, Turks, Japanese, Koreans and Indians. None of these people or their countries have an independent foreign policy. They cannot think independently without the Yankees telling them what's right and wrong. I respect Russia and Iran the most as they don't give a damn about others and do what's best for their country. Both have independent foreign policies too.

The true sign of insecurity about your home-team's standing in the world, is the apparent need to denigrate everyone else.

I can disagree with current Russian or Chinese politics and policy, without finding a bunch of whacky anti-BRIC articles and posting them everyday. Or making obviously obtuse statements such as "Russia and China don't have beautiful women".

Using hyperbole or showing that hatred clouds your mind in one part of your post, makes it impossible to take any other thoughts or ideas you present seriously, even if they are actually insightful.

new-york-skyline-night-wallpaper_1.jpg

My home town is gorgeous:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Well when your population is the same as all of them countries above its alot easier to have an independent foreign policy isnt it? as you have security in numbers, I would still rather be an Italian living a modest lifestyle than the average Chinese verging on poverty living in pollution and corruption, im coming to live in Guangzhou for a few months next year so im not against the Chinese, I just think that its a bit rich commenting on "independent foreign policy" when your population exceeds that of a dozen given countries around the world.

When i saw this thread and there were only few posts till then, which were neutral and appreciating and hence I thought people now have become mature here.......Now i take those words back :disagree:

The true sign of insecurity about your home-team's standing in the world, is the apparent need to denigrate everyone else.

I can disagree with current Russian or Chinese politics and policy, without finding a bunch of whacky anti-BRIC articles and posting them everyday. Or making obviously obtuse statements such as "Russia and China don't have beautiful women".

Using hyperbole or showing that hatred clouds your mind in one part of your post, makes it impossible to take any other thoughts or ideas you present seriously, even if they are actually insightful.

Its jealousy. I understand their feeling. They see us and hate our sucess. And that eats them from the inside.

They are truly a colony, they have to obey US rules, almost everything. They are dead. :partay::azn:

The Quiet Collapse of the Italian Economy | Euro Crisis in the Press
Italy's sovereign debt explodes as economy shrinks in 2013 | Business News | DW.DE | 03.03.2014
Italy's slow collapse: how declining energy consumption affects GdP
Germany’s economy powers ahead as France and Italy fall behind - FT.com
Italy's Economy: Rising Bankruptcies And Suicide Rates As Recession Drags On

With its massive agricultural land available for pennies.I won't mind living in Russia. Farming is an excellent business there.

Yet EU has to beg Russia for oil and gas lol. by the way ,I hope this is not like your ridiculous A350 thread.

Is that why Venice stinks in the summers>?

They beg Russia, US, now UK and Greece beg China. They are dirty buggars.

thats why europeans are backwards

I don't know where does their confidence come from. Poor countryside VS CBD?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom