What's new

Sky fighterJ10 movies about J10 English subtitle

I hope everybody enjoy it, Althougn it's not a good movie. The reason why I introduce to you guys is talk about J10. The movie find a view in china air force second division.

also tv show about airforce

it's terrible :lol:

Yeah, that drama was about the Su-27 flanker, it was named as the 'blue shark' in the series.

But the J-10 is already a major improvement, so it is more watchable than the former one.

why didn't they invite Hollywood or Bollywood to produce?

Vast majority of Chinese military TV series/movies are love soap operas with actors in military uniforms and carrying weapons. They have almost nothing to do with the miltiary.

This shitty movie is no exception.

Vast majority of Chinese military TV series/movies are love soap operas with actors in military uniforms and carrying weapons. They have almost nothing to do with the miltiary.

This shitty movie is no exception.

Because Pearl Harbour was such a searing work of military historical re-enactment?

lens8522991_1260689805pearlharbormovie.jpg

Come on, every society has these shitty movies.

War film without romance and you're gonna turn away half the tickets.

enemy-at-the-gates-poster.jpg

In the end it's about mass appeal, but historical fiction in movies suffer particularly badly under this treatment. It's why I tend to stick with books.

What, like compared to the Basic instinct franchise? And those 'teenager' movies so popular these days? :lol:

That's why i don't like the Hollywood version, if you want to watch the battle of Stalingrad, then watch the old Soviet version.

Back
Top Bottom