What's new

SKMCH Ramadan Donation Drive by Defence.pk

I emailed them on the fundraising address in the beginning of Ramadan but they didn't get back to me.

hmm, I asked my sister, Yes, they do give receipt of SKMCH and afterwards a call from SKMCH and/or a letter of gratitude is also dispatched from the marketing dep.

hmm, I asked my sister, Yes, they do give receipt of SKMCH and afterwards a call from SKMCH and/or a letter of gratitude is also dispatched from the marketing dep.

Through Bank Transfer

Bank Name: Emirates NBD
Branch: Deira Branch
Branch Code: 1205
Beneficiary Name: Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust
Account No: 1011018115601
IBAN A/C: AE05 0260 0010 1101 8115 601
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
P.O.Box 777
Dubai, UAE

Can you ask your sister if there is an option to go there and deposit money. This branch is like 5 mins drive from my work. Now in bank transfer yes they ask all sorts of details, but in cash deposit, teller takes the money and says Asalamalaykum.

Also if you do it online - Their form has a currency selection. It gives proper currency names for all of them except AED, it gives an option of Dirham. Now Dirham is used in several countries. Proper name would be United Arab Emirates Dirham or AED for short. They even spelled it as Dirhem.

Morrocon Dirham's short abbreviation is MAD.

Through Bank Transfer

P.O.Box 777
Dubai, UAE

Can you ask your sister if there is an option to go there and deposit money. This branch is like 5 mins drive from my work. Now in bank transfer yes they ask all sorts of details, but in cash deposit, teller takes the money and says Asalamalaykum.

Dont know about your region aboroad but in Pakistan YES you can go there and deposit on counter.

They will give you reciept and you will be on their list then it becomes very easy if next year or anytime you want to give your zakat or donation.

Its the most authentic to give zakat for good cause

Through Bank Transfer

P.O.Box 777
Dubai, UAE

I didnt get this part.

she deposits in person at UBL, in cash and they do give receipt for that.

but I think your case would be different.

I didnt get this part.

she deposits in person at UBL, in cash and they do give receipt for that.

but I think your case would be different.

UBL in Pak or UAE?

UBL in Pak would have the process, in UAE they have written Emirates NBD account only on SKMCH website.

BQSdK4SCcAA-aBv.jpg

Taxes files karne ke liay official charity receipt hoti hai. When you donate money to them online they give you one through their website.

Write a letter to SKMCH with a copy of the receipt showing the deposit that you made. They will reply with the details that will be needed for filing the taxes.

Imran Khan at Shaukat Khanum Iftari.

BQMHmm-CQAIb355.jpg

some days old picture !

Back
Top Bottom