What's new

Sixty-four years of failure ??

Look at the feudal-dominated politicial scene in Pakistan. Do you see anything changing in the next sixty four years?

I'm not looking around the world. Just looking straight at India and that's where I base my opinion on.

I didn't get half of what you wrote by the way, but if you're basically trying to troll and ignite another "India is better then Pakistan"..

Then kindly allow me to contact one of the many aid/relief agencies in the Netherlands, who donate to Indian cause and also have alot of commercials on TV here for children in India, even donkeys in India get aid from Dutch aid institutions, to provide them with proper infrastructure, healthcare and food not to forget.

Shall I contact them and ask of them them to stop acquiring money for India, because you guys are apparently in a "good condition"? :lol:

Give me a break, you trying to downtalk Pakistanis and make things look as if our country is a sh-thole right now.

Look at your own country before you try and judge another.

not want to argu now but fact is both us have our owns problem and you have to accept at least we are doing much better

WTF? Pakistan has developed since its creation. We have eliminated poverty to a great extent, have increased our per capita income, developed our cities a lot.

What's happened in the last 2-3 years doesn't change that. Every successful country goes through such periods.

and india is poor because of its military and leadership and hatred for neighbouring countries...

Hardly. India is poor because of its overpopulation and the flawed economic policies that we followed till the 1990s. I'll grant that leadership had a role to play.

In Pakistan's case, the military and intelligence in Pakistan are the major reason for not just Pakistan's poverty, but its precarious and unenviable situation today.

Afghanistan went through this phase...

The US went thru worse during the US Civil War

battle_of_fort_fisher.jpg

Hardly. India is poor because of its overpopulation and the flawed economic policies that we followed till the 1990s. I'll grant that leadership had a role to play.

In Pakistan's case, the military and intelligence in Pakistan are the major reason for not just Pakistan's poverty, but its precarious and unenviable situation today.

No, those are your delusions. You have no idea wtf you're talking about. You bharatis are obsessed with Pakistan to no end as shown in this thread, yet you claim you are indifferent to Pakistan's internal issues.

The major problems that Pakistan has faced in the last 2-3 years is due to WoT - a war that could easily have been avoided by the US. But this war is about to end, and that's when everything, including the status quo, will change. And it will change very quickly.

No, those are your delusions. You have no idea wtf you're talking about. You bharatis are obsessed with Pakistan to no end as shown in this thread, yet you claim you are indifferent to Pakistan's internal issues.

I'll be honest - I'm an Indian who takes interest in events that happen in Pakistan, but I am not "obsessed" with Pakistan. There's a difference.

And I do have a pretty good idea "wtf I am talking about". You don't want to accept the reality in front of a "Bharti" on an internet forum, that is your problem.

WTF? Pakistan has developed since its creation. We have eliminated poverty to a great extent, have increased our per capita income, developed our cities a lot.

What's happened in the last 2-3 years doesn't change that. Every successful country goes through such periods.

Great!

Here's wishing you many such similar successes in the future.

I'll be honest - I'm an Indian who takes interest in events that happen in Pakistan, but I am not "obsessed" with Pakistan. There's a difference.

And I do have a pretty good idea "wtf I am talking about". You don't want to accept the reality in front of a "Bharti" on an internet forum, that is your problem.

It's not "the reality", it's your version of the reality. You have no idea what you're saying. Army responsible for poverty? Another deluded one who believes Pakistan spends disproportionate amount on the army. Army responsible for current problems? No, WoT, which could have been avoided.

And why should Indians feel "inferiority complex" when it comes to a country as reviled and in-the-dumps as Pakistan? Do you even know what the phrase "inferiority complex" means? :crazy:

it has got more to do with your pyschy...

Look at the feudal-dominated politicial scene in Pakistan. Do you see anything changing in the next sixty four years?

Inshallah, by getting rid of this lot, there will be change... try to understand the law of nature...

you denied and then agreeeeeeeeeeeeed.... :woot:

It's not "the reality", it's your version of the reality. You have no idea what you're saying. Army responsible for poverty? Another deluded one who believes Pakistan spends disproportionate amount on the army. Army responsible for current problems? No, WoT, which could have been avoided.

You can't blame the Indians for believing that.

There are more than enough Pakistani 'intellectuals' who parrot the same idiotic propaganda about Pak army overplaying the threat from poor, innocent India.

Back
Top Bottom