What's new

Six-year-old critical after rape

naveen mishra

Reaction score
Country
India
AHORE

A SIX-YEAR-OLD girl was raped by a man in the Racecourse area on the 2nd day of Eid-ul-Azha.

The girl was admitted to a local hospital where her condition was said to be critical. It was reported that a woman Shazia had an exchange of hot words with her husband Shafique over an unknown issue and along with her four children went to the house of her parents, living in Upper Mall. On the day of incident, Shazia’s daughter Z and her two brothers were alone at the home when accused identified as Nadim gave Rs 10 each to both brothers and sent them to bazaar.

Later, the accused locked the door from the inside and raped the girl Z. Meanwhile, Shazia’s father returned home and knocked at the door, but Nadim did not open the door. Locals also gathered outside the house and attempted to break open the door. Observing the situation critical, Nadim opened the door and tried to escape from the scene. The locals caught him and gave him a good thrashing before handing him over to the police.
Six-year-old critical after rape - thenews.com.pk

So propaganda, I live on upper mall, bc nothing happened in my neighbourhood, kutti kay bacho, making up these news out of your arse, you piece of crap people.... :angry:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/283908-minor-girl-raped-lahore-2.html#post4879611

@Panther 57 I guess you were right... look at the similarity in both the news items, both say Race course area, minor girl in description, same hospital which is nearest, yet whoever wrote the script headings didnt know that race course name has been changed a decade ago...

so I guess its what you were saying !

Last edited by a moderator:
sick of hearing such news in both India and pak, when will people stop being animals ?...... It's not about Pk or India , It's not about religion , Such acts happen a lot and are more common in countries like India , bangladesh , Pakistan etc cause a large population is poor, women to men ratio is less and we can go on about all possible causes but reality is it happens , and no matter how much we close our eyes, say something is propaganda, won't change the fact such things happen , In fact rape happens in developed nations as well but it's lesser as compared to here , i wonder when will people change ...

such animals who do such things to children should never be let at the mercy of Law they should be thrashed then skinned alive before castration and hanging by the balls in publick

Back
Top Bottom