What's new

Six Turkish officers now confirmed dead in clashes

Saithan

Reaction score
Six police officers are now confirmed dead following clashes with the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) in the southeastern province of Şırnak’s Cudi Mountains.

Five officers were killed yesterday, while one more was confirmed dead today, private broadcaster NTV reported on its website, adding that there were 10 wounded.

Security forces launched operations yesterday to apprehend militants from the PKK, who have increased their mobility as weather conditions have improved in the region, reports said.

The PKK is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the United States and the European Union.

LOCAL - Six Turkish officers now confirmed dead in clashes

I don't understand how this can happen, didn't they have bloody helicopter, F16 support on this operation, braindead fuckers. I think the politicians should be held responsible for a braindead operation like this.

I'd ******* send 15 F16 to bomb the area before sending in the foot soldiers and bloody make sure to have a chopper nearby as well!

I'd ******* send 15 F16 to bomb the area before sending in the foot soldiers and bloody make sure to have a chopper nearby as well!

Ruling party are unnecessarily endangering the lives of those security forces by forcing them to play this game in a very dangerous and risky way, they dont want the old way to kill directly and very efficiently instead they demand the military/police to capture them alive.. If you consider those huge remote areas, number of terrorists, weapons and special guerilla tactics they use, it is just impossible to do that kind of (capture alive) operations without suffering great losses.. Any military would suffer same losses..

Iran has already fucked up the pjak.
PKK is different, syrian regime is now supporting them due to turkey supporting the al qeada in syg itria.
turkey is shooting itself in the foot.

R.I.P, this pkk I dont get why Iran is not helping killing them.
these snakes will one day bite us if we dont take care of them now.

Iran has already fucked up the pjak.
PKK is different, syrian regime is now supporting them due to turkey supporting the al qeada in syg itria.
turkey is shooting itself in the foot.

There is nothing called Qaeda in Syria, there are peaceful demonstrators demanding their freedom, and the FSA is defending them from the terrorists who are being sent by Irans mulla, Iraqi terrorists, and Hzbualmullah. I pity those terrorists.:butcher:
However, what do those kurds want?

R.I.P.:cool:

All I can fathom from this is that the commanders of the operation are brainless gits. Erdogan should go out there himself if he wants to capture them alive!

it's stupid to sacrifice life this way. I am pretty damn sure the wrong method was chosen because of the smugglers who got killed recently.

There is nothing called Qaeda in Syria, there are peaceful demonstrators demanding their freedom, and the FSA is defending them from the terrorists who are being sent by Irans mulla, Iraqi terrorists, and Hzbualmullah. I pity those terrorists.:butcher:
However, what do those kurds want?

R.I.P.:cool:

No of course not, they are just some freedom fighter who happened to also be called al Qaeda.

Rest in Peace!

sad news...

All I can fathom from this is that the commanders of the operation are brainless gits. Erdogan should go out there himself if he wants to capture them alive!

it's stupid to sacrifice life this way. I am pretty damn sure the wrong method was chosen because of the smugglers who got killed recently.

the area isn't exactly a easy go place either... it's one of the worlds most hardest places to fight.

i am sure the generals have a word on this rather than Erdogan. and since we don't know how the incident went it is wrong to blame others me think.

its all because of this goverment , someone asked who do these kurds want , these kurds want a country made up from iran , turkey , syria and iraq these are a minority and are only about 5% of turkey the other let say 10% of kurds are happy and some even support the nationalistic turkish party and hate pkk so a minority are pkk supporters and their party is called BDP they are uncivilized animals

also 7 terrorist also died as of now

Soldiers not involved- Don't blame commanders it clearly was a operation carried out by the Police.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom