What's new

Six from Muzaffarnagar arrested with 11 pistols near Pakistan border

Reviewer21

Reaction score
Country
India
ATTARI (Amritsar): Six people including two women were arrested and eleven pistols seized from their possession on their return from Pakistan on the Samjhauta Express at the Attari Railway station on Thursday.

During customs checking at Attari station, eleven pistols were found concealed in a meat cutter machine along with twenty two magazines, a customs official said.

All the six, hail from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh and had returned after visiting their relatives in Pakistan.

Although they have been arrested, their identities are yet to be revealed, the official said.

Six from Muzaffarnagar arrested with 11 pistols near Pakistan border - The Times of India

same old bullshit by indians its pakistanphobia will not stop.. 11 pistols?? really

ATTARI (Amritsar): Six people including two women were arrested and eleven pistols seized from their possession on their return from Pakistan on the Samjhauta Express at the Attari Railway station on Thursday.

During customs checking at Attari station, eleven pistols were found concealed in a meat cutter machine along with twenty two magazines, a customs official said.

All the six, hail from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh and had returned after visiting their relatives in Pakistan.

Although they have been arrested, their identities are yet to be revealed, the official said.

Six from Muzaffarnagar arrested with 11 pistols near Pakistan border - The Times of India
Bhai wat I dont understand why they wud had to go to pak for these desi katta which are easily available in every corner of muzxaffarngr.....
I guess they might have heard divine voice coming from land of pure....

Don't know probably because it's available there in lesser price, who knows let the police investigate and then will shall get a clear picture of what the matter is actually.

Bhai wat I dont understand why they wud had to go to pak for these desi katta which are easily available in every corner of muzxaffarngr.....
I guess they might have heard divine voice coming from land of pure....

Back
Top Bottom