What's new

Site Problem? Can't access? Getting an error?

S_O_C_O_M

Reaction score
1.)When trying to change font size or color after characters are highlighted, the strings to change the items appear in the far left upper corner, instead around the highlighted characters as they normally should be like when trying to bold or underline characters.

2.) Link to check member's posts and thanks in profile is not there.

3.) Similar threads feature is not working.

:welcome::pdf::pakistan:

I am unable to post pictures in thread. Control-V or paste does not function, can you please check? Thanks

there is a link problem on home page to forum ...... kindly check it out........and i am facing lots of problem using defence.pk ..... sometimes web does not get open ...... kindly do check it out aswell

what is happening with PDF lately? it goes down for a few hours everyday.

Forum statistics are not getting updated, bug or what?

further, 502 gateway error, plus database error were frequent today.

Site crashing in your area i suppose ....had the same problems a while back ( the errors ) ....page not found etc...

No like my post count was 275 when i logged on, but i have made 4 to 5 posts till now, but it is showing as 276.

and increased number is due to my above two posts.

I see ,

well this might help ...see if your every post - I mean lets say in this particular thread you are making 2 posts ...see if they have the same number of posts or diff..

I ve seen this in my posts as well

I make a post in a thread - shows 1055

next one I make - it shows 1056 but the previous one still shows 1055 , maybe its a forum feature added recently...

bro , posts in the members club section are not counted ...

oooh ok, thanks. I didnt know that. Thanks for the help.

However, 502 bad gateway and database error were frequent, face so many times. anybody else faced the same?

I am Not able to see ' Members Viewing This Thread ' Box , Is it just me Or others are facing This Problems too ????

1.)When trying to change font size or color after characters are highlighted, the strings to change the items appear in the far left upper corner, instead around the highlighted characters as they normally should be like when trying to bold or underline characters.

2.) Link to check member's posts and thanks in profile is not there.

3.) Similar threads feature is not working.

:welcome::pdf::pakistan:

I'm having exactly the same issue as what S_O_C_O_M mentioned, please help.

Back
Top Bottom