What's new

sir.mm.alam in 2010

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i wait atleast 10 days no one can recognise him wow what a defence experts we are

in 1965

in 2010
6bb1b3c2de4e0414a6b9b9b0ece629de.jpg

Last edited:
Oh meray khuda.!!!!!!.Imran Bhai you posted this thread asking who was he and no one was able to answer.

Thanks Imran bhai excellent thread. I know you are going to receive dozens of thanks in your first post :lol: so let me be the first one to thank you

Btw where does he live now?

Oh meray khuda.!!!!!!.Imran Bhai you posted this thread asking who was he and no one was able to answer.

jo log aysy great persons ko bhula dety hai un ki kaum ka koi mustaqbil nhi hota.:pakistan: he was great he is great and he will be great. se no heroism no proud he is living a simple life.:)

i love him :smitten:

Thanks Imran bhai excellent thread. I know you are going to receive dozens of thanks in your first post :lol: so let me be the first one to thank you

Btw where does he live now?

he living in karachi :)

Thats the pic you guys posted on whatever thread. It was Sir MM Alam. Couldn't recognize with beard.

Nice post. And we can never forget him.

Aoa,
Imran Bhai Thank you so much for posting the pics of a Champ...
Regards,
Sunny

We "SHOULD/MUST" praise our heroes...
There is no second thought....

I think that suicide attacks have created a bond between Pakistanis and that is a positive side of the picture...
^^ You know when people die on streets, it is a great shock to that particular communtiy if not the country...
We "MUST" get united and we "must" work together as a nation....

Till now our actions suggest that we are all living in a country where there is no unity and class difference between people has created a barrier..
We should become a nation now...
I think it is more than enough now and we should take a sense of responsibility and work together...

I live in Canada but it is not my "kamal" because first my parents helped me to get here but in a broader picture it was Pakistani passport which allowed me to come here and I respect my passport and my nationality...

Anyways, thanks for the pictures Sir!

Last edited:
Can anyone please tell me what was this event and where was it held?

wasalam
Omer.

Back
Top Bottom