What's new

Singing groups in Bangladesh

flame_retardant

Reaction score
The person I really admire is Lee Soo Man. He started SM entertainmen in South Korea with $200,000 in 1988. Before him, kpop didnt exist and the korean entertainment industry was blah. In 2008, he was worth $200,000,000 ($200M). I know other people have done much better.

But Lee Soo Man is the one I feel is easiest to fantasize about becoming because he didn't have any special skills. He saw the pop industry in USA and copied it. He had perseverance but he wasn't a great inventor like Bill Gates or Elon Musk.

Do you guys think its feasible to copy Lee Soo Man's idea in bd? The bd entertainment industry is pretty terrible at the moment. And there's a growing middle class who wants entertainment.

The person I really admire is Lee Soo Man. He started SM entertainmen in South Korea with $200,000 in 1988. Before him, kpop didnt exist and the korean entertainment industry was blah. In 2008, he was worth $200,000,000 ($200M). I know other people have done much better.

But Lee Soo Man is the one I feel is easiest to fantasize about becoming because he didn't have any special skills. He saw the pop industry in USA and copied it. He had perseverance but he wasn't a great inventor like Bill Gates or Elon Musk.

Do you guys think its feasible to copy Lee Soo Man's idea in bd? The bd entertainment industry is pretty terrible at the moment. And there's a growing middle class who wants entertainment.

Great idea but unfortunately we blindly follow Bollywood. You better send email to Ananta Jalil :rofl:.

Please ignore him and continue with the thread. BD has produced some amazing talent from Runa Laila, James, Kumar Sanu etc

South Korea is overflowed with girly k-pop, not a particular fan of those shite. The girls dance like retarded chickens while showing off their legs, i have no idea why. My biceps are bigger than their thighs!! while the guys dye their hair with weird rainbow colours which look really homo. Even Ananta Jalil's dhakar pola very very smart is better than those.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were some pretty good metal bands in Bangladesh. I remember Aurthohin among the bunch.

There were some pretty good metal bands in Bangladesh. I remember Aurthohin among the bunch.

Check out artcell. They were by far one of the best at one point, althugh it was only enjoyed by a certain type of people. Yaatri,black, warfaze, nemesis were the **** when I was growing up. Nowadays, its just stuff like habib, arnab

Not many girl bands in Sub Continent :tdown:

Check out artcell. They were by far one of the best at one point, althugh it was only enjoyed by a certain type of people. Yaatri,black, warfaze, nemesis were the **** when I was growing up. Nowadays, its just stuff like habib, arnab

Yeah I heard Artcell too. Aniket Prantar was mind blowing.

Back
Top Bottom