What's new

Singh refuses interview to Pak press, Sharif says yes to Indian press.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dr Shahid Masood &#8207 @Shahidmasooddr 2h

Indian Journalist Barkha Dutt Interviewed PM Nawaz Sharif:Pakistani Journalist who travelled NY to interview PM Singh got a big "NO"!

Ahmed Quraishi ‏@AQpk 8m

#Pakistani PM allows #Indian journo to interview him while #Indian PM turns down interview with #Pakistani media! via @Shahidmasooddr

Doob maro !

Last edited by a moderator:
Manmohan has no power left. he is scared to give any interview & lose more credibility and ratings. so he rather avoid it & play tough guy till elections. Nawaz on the other hand has mandate & currently enjoys public support. so he is not scared to give interviews.

NS desperate for India because of his personal matter

"Chini ka karoobaar sarhad kay aar paar"

He is not respresenting PAKISTAN actually. 99% of Pakistani's dont want How NS laeeta huwa hey India kay agay... the day he got ***** from whole Pakistan when he had requested to MMS to Pakistan on his dhooti pehan kar oath day!

I have never eva seen such ****** prime minister of any country!

This guys foot licking is really starting to get on my nerves. Its one thing to go for peace and trade but its another to bend down. He should be firm in his approach but its like his entire mission is to somehow please india. The people are really disliking this act as no matter what anybody says we dont like ti when our leaders bow to india.

Thenga .:P

Manmohan-Singh1.jpg

i still dont get it.

why the hell is nawaz so keen to meet Man mohan singh and why is he so much interested in having relation with india?

the trade is already very low and a complete cease of relation believe me is in favour of both the countries.

MMS is right. He is representative of world power. Did he give interview to press of Ghana? Did he give interview to press of Somalia? Then why the hail he should give interview to Pakistani press.

i still dont get it.

why the hell is nawaz so keen to meet Man mohan singh and why is he so much interested in having relation with india?

the trade is already very low and a complete cease of relation believe me is in favour of both the countries.

NS has business stakes in India, namely in sugar production.

Back
Top Bottom