What's new

Singaporean Tells China U.S. Is Not in Decline

I though yourself is 1/4 of chinese :lol: your 1/4 chinese ancestor must be really proud of you:rofl:

We Chinese might under-estimated tributary state such Vietnam :D but Never great power throughout our history, regardless who ever call US decline or not, US still a formidable adversary that worth our Military commanders and scientists to learn and pay attention of "American way of high tech war". China still have very long way to catch up...US military is our benchmark and standard reference that we want to achieve our military objectives and development.

Rightly, just a U.S 7th Fleet is enough to make all your navy pee its pants. So your navy, stop being aggressive and bullying at SCS. Right?

Rightly, just a U.S 7th Fleet is enough to make all your navy pee its pants. So your navy, stop being aggressive and bullying at SCS. Right?

You like to sing American song...how about your?:lol: your Vietnamese Navy still have pants to for us to pee on ? or running nake around SCS and sent S.O.S message begging for a protector:rofl:

Stop call us agressive, we alway deal with Vetnam the way our ancestors dealed with...I thinks it's genetic :azn:

You like to sing American song...how about your?:lol: your Vietnamese Navy still have pants to for us to pee on ? or running nake around SCS and sent S.O.S message begging for a protector:rofl:

Stop call us agressive, we alway deal with Vetnam the way our ancestors dealed with...I thinks it's genetic :azn:

I dont think it's genetic, because most of them [your ancestors, who had an idea to annex Vietnam] were killed by the Vietnamese [every battle we killed over 100,000 of them]...
Try to think about how they can be genetic after killed?

i like how the vietnamese are all like the us 7th fleet is bigger and blab,blab like the 7th fleet is gonna do jack to help vietnam lol.

I dont think it's genetic, because most of them [your ancestors, who had an idea to annex Vietnam] were killed by the Vietnamese [every battle we killed over 100,000 of them]...
Try to think about how they can be genetic after killed?

You must read that from Vietnames history written in Chinese :rofl:...

Last edited by a moderator:
The US war criminals are not in decline and they are in their apex of their war crimes. If they see that they are declining they can engage in a war thus boosting their militaro industry. They are also backed financially by the Zionist financial institutions. They are engaged in multiple fronts, war in Afganistan, Iraq, secret war in Yemen and Pakistan, spreading hate and division in Asia, settling military bases and war games in Africa and with African countries etc. They have the largest military budget with the largest and most sophisticated weapons of mass destruction in the world, they are the number one weapons exporter and they have found an infinite market, India the scat land of bollywood daydreamers. So China is very well aware that the US war criminals are not in decline. Regarding what the Singaporean has said, its just an advise by a Prime Minister whose ancestors came from China. Don't forget that Singapore population is made up of a majority of Chinese.

Seriously ? As far as I remember USA has been in such activities since start of cold war. ie. past 5 decades. Why suddenly now you have started to see demon in USA ?

Or does it means that what you believe about USA is very personal in nature. Till they were feeding Pakistan before 2000, they were the saviours of the world and suddenly this ? :D

My suggestion : Dont take things personally. What USA is doing wud be done by any powerful country. What matters is how much stake do the victim parties take for being in such a victimised state. All the current victims of USA are those who welcomed USA unconditionally in the greed of being under the umbrella of the Superpower. 'Ab lalach kiya to rona kya'. :).

Better try to stand on your own feet so that even the Superpowers will be at your help only by your choice. Otherwise, crying foul is typical LOSER's attitude.

So what? The US speaks English. How many countries have French as part of their national makeup?
I know one country that its language is written with French alphabet now.

i like how the vietnamese are all like the us 7th fleet is bigger and blab,blab like the 7th fleet is gonna do jack to help vietnam lol.
Oh come on, don't you get it already? Vietnam owns US now and that includes the 7th fleet, the 7th fleet will do anything Vietnam tell them to do, despite whatever Hilary said about SCS when she was in China not long ago.

On topic, US is still as strong as it was before, it should never be underestimated, otherwise one is just looking forward to a defeat if one choose US to be an enemy.

You must read that from Vietnames history written in Chinese :rofl:...

Yes, the ancient Vietnamese used Chinese characters. That was wrong?

Great video. It is the image of the ancient Vietnamese: Vietnamese King, Queen, Vietnamese people, heroes ... Thank you for sharing the video.

Oh come on, don't you get it already? Vietnam owns US now and that includes the 7th fleet, the 7th fleet will do anything Vietnam tell them to do, despite whatever Hilary said about SCS when she was in China not long ago.

On topic, US is still as strong as it was before, it should never be underestimated, otherwise one is just looking forward to a defeat if one choose US to be an enemy.

U.S 7th Fleet, It does not serve interests of Vietnam, it protects national interests of the US in Asia and western Pacific. Didn't you hear Mrs Hilary Clinton said about U.S national interests in SCS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the ancient Vietnamese used Chinese characters. That was wrong?

Great video. It is the image of the ancient Vietnamese: Vietnamese King, Queen, Vietnamese people, heroes ... Thank you for sharing the video.

U.S 7th Fleet, It does not serve interests of Vietnam, it protects national interests of the US in Asia and western Pacific. Didn't you hear Mrs Hilary Clinton said about U.S national interests in SCS?
One of the US interests in SCS is not to take side on this territorial dispute. The mean US interest in SCS is the safety of its shipping line, they give a rat a$$ about who owns those islands.

One of the US interests in SCS is not to take side on this territorial dispute. The mean US interest in SCS is the safety of its shipping line, they give a rat a$$ about who owns those islands.

So, U.S 7th fleet to protect U.S national interest in SCS. The U.S is looking to us to help them by allowing U.S warships operating in SCS can access for maintenance and resupply at Cam Ranh Bay. So, we help them, but is not saying that they help us.

So now US should out source its CIA works to Vietnam as well?
Hehe, our spies are better than CIA, so why do we need CIA works ??

China should not dream to be a super power as long as VN still is your neighbours, if US's power is in decline, then she should shake hand with VN to contain china like what Soviet did. That's win-win collaboration, only china lose:coffee:

And I know a country that adopted many things from the West in order to survive. I think you are living in it. :lol:

And I know a country that adopted many things from the West in order to survive. I think you are living in it. :lol:
You could be talking about a lot of the countries now. If something is advanced in the west, why should one be using it? However for someone who had its own culture for thousands of years and then suddenly find it is better to use other alphabets that has no any relationship to its own is another story. At least Japan and Korea had the effort to make up their own alphabets that suits them better for their pronoucation.

Back
Top Bottom