What's new

Significant progress in ties with India: China

Hulk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Significant progress in ties with India: China - Express India
Beijing Projecting Sino-India relations in a positive light, China on Tuesday expressed readiness to work with India as ‘good partners’ and ‘good neighbours’ to resolve pending issues like the border dispute.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang said "the two countries have maintained high-level contacts and cooperation and exchanges in various fields and made significant progress".

He was responding to a question about Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao's comments in Washington that the relationship between India and China has improved significantly in the last two decades.

"Both the countries are committed to bilateral, good neighbourly and friendly relations on issues facing 21 century for common prosperity. China is ready to work with Indian side to enhance our relationship as good partners and good neighbours," he said.

On the border issue, he said: "Of course it is inevitable that issues of border disputes remain between us, but the important consensus reached by leaders that is to commit to the political parameters signed and properly handling will ensure peace and stability".

He said pending the resolution of the issues the two countries should ensure the stability of the border area.

"We believe with the development of China-India relations, border issue will be gradually resolved," he said.

China and India are neighbors and major developing countries, so enhancing the bilateral relations is conducive to both the countries and also to world peace, the spokesman said.

I am 100% confident that in coming years India China relationship will grow, there is absolutely no reason we should not be friends. I would like my government to work hard on its relationship with China in same lines as we did with USA.

^^^^^^

But we must remain vigil and can't trust chinese, they are just buying time.

We should fast track our military preparation, deployment, purchases, modernization etc.

So they can't back stab or surprise us like in 1962

If in future they remain friendly then its good but if not then we have nothing to loss if we have our preparations and plan ready.

^^^^^^

But we must remain vigil and can't trust chinese, they are just buying time.

We should fast track our military preparation, deployment, purchases, modernization etc.

So they can't back stab or surprise us like in 1962

If in future they remain friendly then its good but if not then we have nothing to loss if we have our preparations and plan ready.

Buying time? For what?:lol: I think if china wanna attack indian we dont need buy any time.

We trade in excess of $40 Billion.
India n China know its Time to move on beyond 62 and let the world witness Asia's might.

I do not see conflict going forward, China is much more sensible nation. We should develop good relations with them, this will also help us neutralize Pakistan's influnce on China.

Do not view India China relationship from the eyes of hate mongers from China, the fact might be way different.

Last edited:
Buying time? For what?:lol: I think if china wanna attack indian we dont need buy any time.

This is what you think, but you need to think twice.

I think you are sky walker, and believe if the a CHANCE China will takes, even a pice of dirt, but there is no CHANCE for China and not even close. :D :D :D :D

Tibet is my best exam for China when we talk about CHANCE.

China is coward. Doesn't it?

With India Army for today, China will cry out lound like its old time when Japan occupied China. Truth hurts! Am I right?

India is not an invader like China, but India will protect their land real hard. Dare for China Army to put 1 step on India land. Idia will massive China Army with they missiles and I am sure India will kick Chinese balls real bad. [Chinese will not has chance to make babies]

Remember, India have more than missile and reliable more than DF series.

Back
Top Bottom