What's new

Shuvo Noborsho

i will not be surprised if someone say now " eating pork is harmless, but Adhan causes Sound pollution!"

anyway Alpona on Dhaka Road

577766_430554543624701_340617685951721_1851797_822900883_n.jpg

this is dope! i wish i was there:cry:

Either you are very naive or have no clue about retaining faith in Islam. Islam stands on Emaan. Without Emaan there is no Islam. Praying five time a day all year long won't preserve your Emaan if you even believe the existence of another
God beside Allah even for a split second. Just remember, it takes few minute for a non-Muslim to become Muslim, similarly it takes a second for Mumin to become kafir.

This whole rally based on pure shirk. Allah may forgive many sins but Allah will never forgive Shirk. Now you decide your fate.

You quoted my words but you haven't answered my questions. Either you don't know or you deny to know the facts.

I already explained why this is Shirk! It was first known as Ananda Jatra! That was better! Mongol Jatra qualifies for Shirk!

If i am not wrong Mongol Jatra is part of Hindu Puja or Culture! This name was imported from there.I am not sure though!
Your explanation is BS, already proven by aazidane. I am sure you know the meaning of both the words - Ananda and mongol. Are you trying to act naive:chilli:??

Well not only this place, the whole country celebrated yesterday. And I will bloody complain, public transportation was a epic failure.

Your explanation is BS, already proven by aazidane. I am sure you know the meaning of both the words - Ananda and mongol. Are you trying to act naive

no more kechal! Pura Bangladesh DU te gia Khemta nach nachte pare. Problem nai... Just do not say eta Halal Nach! ok?? proved by azidane? lolz! praying is greater shirk and this kind of shirk is Lesser Shirk! Anyway Shuvo Naboborsho!

p_001.jpg

pura Bangladesh campus e aste jabe kon dukke!!!????? It's just a few Dhaka people..funny even last year I didn't see this many people. Khemta naach nacte DU te asa lage na, aro bohut jaiga ase.
Shirk basically means a greater unforgivable sin when you compare anything with Allah SWT. what is the similarity you see between "khamta naach " and "shirk" here??!!
I have heard about halal foods, I haven't heard anything about halal dancing though. Can you give us a demo of "halal Naach" :rofl:.
funny how some people mis-interpret the teaching of Islam itself.

dhaka has nothing to do for the common people, these events are what people look forward to. When i was little there were big fields for kids to play in, now they are getting acquired and buildings are being built over them. Kids in dhaka have no source of entertainment, other than smoking cigarettes. We need more events like such, these events lead to stronger Bangladeshi nationalism. So, its a win win situation here.

^^^This....

Actually to tell you the truth, Shovo Noborsho wasn't particularly celebrated as much in the old days. It has become a hit today for some strange reason.

And that is the reason, people in Bangladesh do not have a lot to do. No entertainment, no hobbies, limited casual sporting, you need to be rich to access a club in order to access a gym and swimming pool, get killed by high ping rates while playing games online, etc.

I do not technically celebrate it since I don't see much reason. At best, I simply attended a casual gathering at my uncle's house.

It's all about eating fuchkhas and attending gatherings in the end :P

Funny story: My cousin had to pay Tk. 2,000 for a dozen plate of plain fuchkhas. So we can see where that is going as far as this festival goes :lol: And nope, it is not about culture and values at all :no:

^^^This....

Actually to tell you the truth, Shovo Noborsho wasn't particularly celebrated as much in the old days. It has become a hit today for some strange reason.

And that is the reason, people in Bangladesh do not have a lot to do. No entertainment, no hobbies, limited casual sporting, you need to be rich to access a club in order to access a gym and swimming pool, get killed by high ping rates while playing games online, etc.

I do not technically celebrate it since I don't see much reason. At best, I simply attended a casual gathering at my uncle's house.

It's all about eating fuchkhas and attending gatherings in the end :P

Funny story: My cousin had to pay Tk. 2,000 for a dozen plate of plain fuchkhas. So we can see where that is going as far as this festival goes :lol: And nope, it is not about culture and values at all :no:

Bro, you got to see how it is, back in the days Christmas in the west wasn't this commercialized nowadays its all about materialism, same way bangla new years is evolving, now people have money to spend and they need a reason to spend and have a good time. When i go to dhaka, there is not much to do other than play golf or gossip in gulshan club......i get bored after a while and do work with my dad other than that dhaka is pretty boring. Kids used to go to shisha lounges now they are also closed down for reasons lol. Kids are resorting to drugs due to lack of community clubs and sporting opportunists. Nothing to do in dhaka other than court lazy girls who stay home all day, even that sucks because the good ones....their parents dont let them out so they do the sneaking out lol....or doing drugs....in the weekends you can party in the hotels but they suck, full of unfriendly people with slutty girls who cant hold their alcohol, you can throw pvt. parties but its not for all...its a pretty dire situation in dhaka when it comes to entertainment.

Stupid Hujuge Bangali.
Dont know what they do.

Baishakhi is fine, but Mongal Jatra.......what is this fu ck? Didn't see when I was kid.

Anyway, here is my fish ......... <: (((><

@ "Mongol Jatra/Mongol prodip" is a Hindu cultural. It is their way of life. We also celebrate the new year but not in this way.

Bro, you got to see how it is, back in the days Christmas in the west wasn't this commercialized nowadays its all about materialism, same way bangla new years is evolving, now people have money to spend and they need a reason to spend and have a good time. When i go to dhaka, there is not much to do other than play golf or gossip in gulshan club......i get bored after a while and do work with my dad other than that dhaka is pretty boring. Kids used to go to shisha lounges now they are also closed down for reasons lol. Kids are resorting to drugs due to lack of community clubs and sporting opportunists. Nothing to do in dhaka other than court lazy girls who stay home all day, even that sucks because the good ones....their parents dont let them out so they do the sneaking out lol....or doing drugs....in the weekends you can party in the hotels but they suck, full of unfriendly people with slutty girls who cant hold their alcohol, you can throw pvt. parties but its not for all...its a pretty dire situation in dhaka when it comes to entertainment.

Christmas in the West has a lot of manifestations ranging from fellowship, big corporate profits and charity. I really admire that :)

But whatever is going on now with this Shuvo Norborsho blitz just seems...meh...Tk. 2000 fuchkhas at yer service! :lol: Apart from the food, I still found the whole thing boring.

I agree 101% that the youth of Dhaka have nothing do to during the day. One can't keep studying their whole youth lives.

I've known quite a few guys who've gone insane due to excessive studying, and never really even achieved a freaking bachelor degree even though their O and A'Level grades are filled with A's. Sad but true.

Another thing I've noticed in Bangladeshi culture is that parents expect their kids to be 100% perfect. This is wrong way of thinking.

Everyone needs some form of entertainment and to refresh. We should riot for cinema halls showing all kinds of new movies :mps:

If one really wants to get out there, best to take a trip to Rangamati. And go to places to Banderbhand and Nirighiri (where you can literally touch the sky). It maybe hard to get in those parts, but you won't have any regrets. Eco-tourism in Bangladesh has potential, but seriously lack facilities.

Either you are very naive or have no clue about retaining faith in Islam. Islam stands on Emaan. Without Emaan there is no Islam. Praying five time a day all year long won't preserve your Emaan if you even believe the existence of another
God beside Allah even for a split second. Just remember, it takes few minute for a non-Muslim to become Muslim, similarly it takes a second for Mumin to become kafir.

This whole rally based on pure shirk. Allah may forgive many sins but Allah will never forgive Shirk. Now you decide your fate.
As a fellow Muslim i respect your views but where did you see people worshiping those dolls?? They are just participating in rally like jumping,dancing,hanging around and it all makes sense as its a festival.Ok tell me didn't you celebrate Pakistan's victory in Asia cup by dancing,jumping in your house !! People were holding dolls which is just another lifeless thing on hands , its like you holding a Pakistani placard in a cricket match of Pakistan cheering,dancing on every boundaries.Does it mean you are worshiping the placard?? or you lost your Emaan because you cheered or danced or shouted or even sang a Urdu song on Pakistan's win !!
Regarding mongol shova jatra, i doubt people even care about the meaning or it just another word with a meaning of goodluck.

no more kechal! Pura Bangladesh DU te gia Khemta nach nachte pare. Problem nai... Just do not say eta Halal Nach! ok?? proved by azidane? lolz! praying is greater shirk and this kind of shirk is Lesser Shirk! Anyway Shuvo Naboborsho!

p_001.jpg

@ Hi kobiraaz ! they are looking beautiful in Bengalee dresses //////

@ All unproductive things in Bangladesh !!!!!!!!!

Bd is known for flood. Recently a new kind of flood has come to Bangladesh. "Charal aar malunder culture e sailab".

This Bachi is angel but her Malaun minded parent making her bhoot.

You are not one to take hints, are you?

People like you are not welcome anymore. You belong to an old intolerant era. Your time is up.

Go back to your desert while you still have a chance. ;)

^ Says who? An Indian? Search what happened in Shatkhira and Ctg! i am not proud of those savage reaction, Just wanted to let you know Islam is still the top factor in Bangladesh, nationalism and culture comes second!

LISTEN I RESPECT HINDUS A LOT! NEVER SAID ANY WORD AGAINST THE RELIGION! I JUST HAVE PROBLEM WITH THOSE WHO ARE HARMFUL FOR MY RELIGION (most of the time they are muslim)

To all those bharati idiots who are farting off and trying to teach us our religion. STFU.

Back
Top Bottom